Still Slim and More Compact
The T-Series from Olight introduces a great design that has been improved upon throughout the years. The 'T' stands for tactical and provides just that. Next up is the T20, which still features the slim design, but is now in a much more compact package. Measuring in at just under five inches, The T20 is a little over an inch smaller than the T25. The T20 is still equipped with a forward tactical click-switch, which allows for momentary output. Constructed of tough anodized aircraft-grade aluminum, the T20 is well suited for tactical operations, but it also great for emergency light around the house. The T20 easily fits in a holster or pocket, whether you are on duty or packing in a bug-out bag, you can be ready at all times.
Brightest of the T-Series
Still equipped with a CREE XP-G2 R5 LED, the T20 outputs a blinding 380 lumens in High mode. While in Low mode, a subtle 10 lumens is produced allowing for the light to run for up to 84 hours. The traditional user interface remains the same, as you loosen and tighten the head ounce to cycle through the three brightness levels and strobe. The automatic memory function allows you to always go back to the last setting used and not be surprised by any unwanted outputs.
Plenty of Options
Powering this tactical, yet practical light are two CR123A batteries, but can also be used with rechargeable RCR132A batteries for better performance. You don't need to worry if your T20 gets wet as it is IPX-8 rated and can submerged into two meters of water for at least 30 minutes. Also, the T20 features a lock-out function, so you don't have to worry about accidentally activating the light. If you feel you need to go the extra mile, we offer a Green Filter
, White Filter
, and a Red Filter
, which help in various tactical situations. There is also a Coiled Remote Pressure Switch
to assist in emergency tactical missions. You also can't rely on a remote pressure switch without the use of a Gun Mount
- Three Digital regulated constant output brightness levels plus Strobe
- User friendly interface, loosen then tighten head to select desired output level or mode
- Tactical click-on/off switch with momentary on function
- Full textured reflector for flawless far reaching beam
- Automatic memory function remembers last used setting
- Ultra clear glass lens with a non scratch anti-reflective coating
- Ergonomic design with anti-slip knurled finish for firm grip
- Aircraft-grade solid aluminium body with Type III hard anodizing
- O-ring sealed, water resistant to IPX-8 standard
- Removable stainless steel pocket clip
- Included: holster, lanyard, two spare O-rings, and a pocket clip
- LED: CREE XP-G2 R5 LED
- Runs on: 2x CR123A or 2x RCR123A (NOT included)
- Output mode/Runtime:
- High: 380 lumens / 2.5hrs
- Low: 180 lumens / 5.4hrs
- Low: 10 lumens / 84hrs
- Strobe: 380 lumens
- Length: 4.84" (123mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.94" (24mm)
- Weight: 2.05 .oz (58g) (excluding batteries)
- To switch functions: Loosen the head an 1/8 a turn and tighten to cycle to the next function. Repeat to cycle through all functions.
- Lock-out Mode: To lock-out the switch, rotate the tailcap about 180° counter-clockwise. The lock-out position prevents accidental activation during storage or transport.