Upgraded Tactical T25
Still Slim and Compact
The T-Series from Olight introduces a great design that has been improved upon throughout the years. The 'T' stands for tactical and provides just that. The T25 features a slim and compact design and comes equipped with a forward tactical click-switch, which allows for momentary output. Constructed of tough anodized aircraft-grade aluminum, the T25 is well suited for tactical operations, but it also great for emergency light around the house. The T25 easily fits in a holster or pocket, whether you are on duty or packing in a bug-out bag, you can be ready at all times.
More Lumens = Bright
Still equipped with a CREE XP-G2 R5 LED, the T25 outputs a brighter 250 lumens in High mode. While in Low mode, a subtle 15 lumens is produced allowing for the light to run for up to 108 hours. The features and specifications are still the same as its predecessor, except for the upgraded lumen output. The traditional user interface remains the same, as you loosen and tighten the head ounce to cycle through the three brightness levels and strobe. The automatic memory function allows you to always go back to the last setting used and not be surprised by any unwanted outputs.
Widely Available AA Batteries
Powering this tactical, yet practical light are two inexpensive and widely available AA batteries. AA batteries are one of the most common batteries; using these cells as its power source make it very accessible to any user and those looking for more performance can use rechargeable NiMh cells. You don't need to worry if your T25 gets wet as it is IPX-8 rated and can submerged into two meters of water for at least 30 minutes. Also, the T25 features a lock-out function, so you don't have to worry about accidentally activating the light. If you feel you need to go the extra mile, we offer a Green Filter
, White Filter
, and a Red Filter
, which help in various tactical situations.Features:
- Three Digital regulated constant output brightness levels plus Strobe
- User friendly interface, loosen then tighten head to select desired output level or mode
- Tactical click-on/off switch with momentary on function
- Full textured reflector for flawless far reaching beam
- Automatic memory function remembers last used setting
- Ultra clear glass lens with a non scratch anti-reflective coating
- Ergonomic design with anti-slip knurled finish for firm grip
- Aircraft-grade solid aluminium body with Type III hard anodizing
- O-ring sealed, water resistant to IPX-8 standard
- Removable stainless steel pocket clip
- Included: holster, lanyard, two spare O-rings, and a pocket clip
- LED: CREE XP-G2 R5 LED
- Runs on: 2x AA - Primary or Rechargeable NiMh (NOT included) Note: NOT Compatible with Li-Ion 14500 batteries
- Output mode/Runtime:
- High: 250 lumens / 0.83hrs
- Low: 120 lumens / 2.83hrs
- Low: 15 lumens / 108hrs
- Strobe: 250 lumens / 1.66hrs
- Length: 6.02" (153mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.9" (22.8mm)
- Weight: 2.54 .oz (72g) (excluding batteries)
- To switch functions: Loosen the head an 1/8 a turn and tighten to cycle to the next function. Repeat to cycle through all functions.
- Lock-out Mode: To lock-out the switch, rotate the tailcap about 180° counter-clockwise. The lock-out position prevents accidental activation during storage or transport.