AA Panasonic Evolta Alkaline Batteries - The longest lasting Alkaline Battery*- Box of 40!
Now there is an alternative to Lithium cells for those looking for better performance at an affordable price. Perfect for cameras, remotes, Wii remotes (wiimote), PDA's, flashlights, portable games, MP3 players, toys, etc.
Panasonic's new Evolta series of alkaline cells outperforms all other alkalines by 20%. The name "Evolta" is an amalgamation of "Evolution" and "Voltage". Panasonic has pushed alkaline technology to the next level.Specifications
- Chemical System: Alkaline-Zinc/Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Designation: ANSI-15A, IEC-LR6
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5V
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 54°C (-4°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 24 grams (0.84 oz)
- Typical Volume: 8.3cm3 (0.5 in3)
- Terminals: Cap and base
- Shelf Life: 7 years (80% Capacity)
- Heavy Metals Content: No added Mercury, Cadmium or Lead
- Made in Japan
- Dimensions (L x D): 50.50mm x 14.50mm (0.217" x 0.571")
- Packaging: Box of 40
* Based on ANSI and IEC testing as of January 15, 2008More Information:
If you need optimum battery performance, choose these Panasonic Evolta AA lithium batteries from Battery Junction. With their alkaline makeup, these batteries cost significantly less than their lithium counterparts. Plus, they deliver the same great performance for your devices day after day. Use AA Panasonic Evolta batteries in everything from flashlights to toys for reliable power. The Evolta AA series outperforms all other alkaline batteries by 20%.