AA Panasonic Evolta Alkaline Batteries - The longest lasting Alkaline Battery*!
Now there is an alternative to Lithium cells for those looking for better performance at an affordable price. Perfect for cameras, remotes, Wii remotes (wiimote), PDA's, flashlights, portable games, MP3 players, toys, etc.
Panasonic's new Evolta series of alkaline cells outperforms all other alkalines by 20%. The name "Evolta" is an amalgamation of "Evolution" and "Voltage". Panasonic has pushed alkaline technology to the next levelPLEASE NOTE: 4 battery minimum order. Batteries are shrink wrapped in packs of 4 but sold by the piece. Please order in multiples of 4.Specifications
- Chemical System: Alkaline-Zinc/Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Designation: ANSI-15A, IEC-LR6
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5V
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 54°C (-4°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 24 grams (0.84 oz)
- Typical Volume: 8.3cm3 (0.5 in3)
- Terminals: Cap and base
- Shelf Life: 7 years (80% Capacity)
- Heavy Metals Content: No added Mercury, Cadmium or Lead
- Made in Japan
- Dimensions (H x D): 1.99in x 0.57in (50.50mm x 14.50mm)
- Packaging: Shrink wrapped in pack of 4
* Based on ANSI and IEC testing as of January 15, 2008