Panasonic's Photo Power CR123A lithium batteries provide the power source most used in today's cameras and high power flashlights. Lightweight and durable these batteries perform well in extreme temperatures from -40 to 140 degrees F.
Panasonic manufcaturers many of the CR123A 'brands' you already know including Surefire, Streamlight and many others. Perhaps the best CR123A battery made, at any price.Battery Details (CR123A Lithium Battery):
- Battery Technology: Lithium (Single Use)
- Capacity: 1550.0mAh
- Current: 0.5000A
- Diameter: 17.0mm
- Height: 33.4mm
- Voltage: 3.00V
- Weight: 16.0g
- Packaging Details: Indivually Shink-Wrapped Batteries
- Sub-case 400 Units, Case 1200 Units
- Chemical System: Lithium / Manganese Dioxide (Li/MnO2)
123, 123A, BR2/3A, CR123, CR123A, CR123R, CR17335, CR17345, DL123A, EL123AP, K123LA, L123A, SF123A, VL123A, 5018LC
- Do not short circuit, exceed specifications, puncture or dispose of in fire.
- Do not mix batteries from different manufacturers.
- Do not mix batteries of different charge states
- Do not mix new cells with old cells.
- Do not attempt to recharge primary lithium batteries.
- Keep away from children.
These Panasonic brand CR123A batteries are considered one of the best CR123A batteries ever made and are sure to have a long life in your components.