Pelican 1700 Long Case - Green
Unbreakable Storage Case for Law Enforcement
Do you need an equipment case to keep supplies protected during travel? Will you be transporting fragile and/or valuable supplies that need extreme protection? If so, then the Pelican 1700 long case is the best solution for your needs. The 1700 offers an unbreakable and water-tight storage area in which users can keep their most valuable possessions in-between use. The heavy-duty case is constructed from Ultra High Impact structural copolymer, which is extremely durable. In fact, the Pelican 1700 is used by military and law enforcement personnel while they are out in the field or in the line of duty. In addition to its overall strength, the storage case also includes a neoprene o-ring and ABS latches that seal it perfectly to prevent water damage to the items stored within. For those traveling by air, the 1700 is equipped with an automatic purge valve for quickly equalizing the unit after changes in atmospheric pressure.
Easy to Move, Even When Packed
The Pelican 1700 features a fold-down side handle for carrying to and from a location. Additionally, the 35.75-inch-long case includes polyurethane wheels, with stainless steel bearings, for when your items are extremely heavy. This particular case is sold with foam inserts for added protection. Feel secure in knowing your items will be protected at all times, while stored within the unit.
Features and Specifications:
- Watertight, crush-proof, and dust-proof
- Easy-open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design reinforces the case without adding extra weight
- Watertight O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization valve
- Fold down side handle
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- 3-piece foam set
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Exterior Dimensions: 38.12" x 16" x 5.25"
- Interior Dimensions: 35.75" x 13.50" x 5.25" (90.8 x 34.3 x 13.3 cm)