|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Friday October 31, 2014
This is the latest version of the Photon Freedom with the brighter 'To the MAX' Nichia GS
LED's (white versions only) and accessory kit. This is a great personal safety flashlight with intuitive, intelligent programming and is the best value in the Photon line in our opinion.Features:
Lithium Batteries Included:
- Now with Nichia GS LED (white only)!
- Smart Circuit - Simple, intuitive one-button control to access all features.
- Electronic, instant full power On/Off at any time.
- Full range brightness control.
- Water Resistant - Newly engineered design.
- 24K Gold Plated Contacts - Superior corrosion resistance.
- Brightest LED's Available - Choose from 8 different colors plus Ultraviolet and Infrared.
- Glass Filled Polyurethane Case - Virtually Indestructible.
- Hands Free Multi - Purpose Photon Clip - Included with the Freedom Micro for a limited time (a $4.95 value).
- The Freedom Micro package also includes the "Photon Necklace" a neck-cord lanyard, with the same clip-in cradle.
4 Safety modes:
- 2 x CR2016 (White, Green, Turquoise, Blue, Purple & UV)
- 1 x CR2032 (Red, Orange, Yellow & Infrared)
- Slow - Medium - Fast - SOS.
- Signal / Morse Code mode.
- Single Button Operation - Easy operation even with gloves.
Beam color characteristics:Red
Red is favored by pilots, sailors, fishermen, and astronomers for the excellent ability to preserve night vision and also for uses of safety, signaling, and map reading. Red is an internationally recognized attention color. 630 nm.Yellow
Yellow is a traditional flashlight beam color, with good projection - up to 20 to 30 feet. Because the red, yellow, & orange Photons use a single CR2032 battery rather than the pair of smaller CR2016 cells used in the other colors, they will provide a significantly longer battery life at the expense of some brightness. This makes these colors excellent for use in emergency kits or other situations where battery life is a primary concern over absolute brightness. 592 nm.Orange
The orange beam combines some of the aspects of both the red and the yellow. It doesn't disturb night vision as much as the yellow, yet will illuminate a path better than the red. 605 nm.Green
The green light is nearly as bright as the blue, turquoise, and white lights while offering a slightly longer battery life. Because the green LED bulb tends to be a bit more efficient than the other colors, it can run for up to 20 hours with one set of batteries. 525 nm.Blue
The blue beam is tremendously bright and makes an excellent all-around flashlight. The wide-angle bulb illuminates everything to the side as well as forward. 470 nm.Turquoise ("Night-Vision NV Green")
Because of its lighter shade of color, the turquoise beam is arguably slightly brighter than the blue. The wide-angle bulb can light up an entire room. At reduced brightness levels (try swapping a single CR2032 for the included pair of CR2016 batteries), the blue-green color of the turquoise is an excellent alternative to red for night vision preservation. 495 nm.White
Now with the Nichia GS LED! 2-4X the brightness of similar LED's! (white Freedom Micro only), the white is now hands-down the brightest of beam colors, a full 2-4X brighter than just about every other single-LED keychain-sized flashlight on the market! White is great for all around use as everything is viewed in full color. The narrow-angle bulb produces an incredibly bright -- and practical -- flashlight-style beam. 6500 K.Purple
The purple light produces a black-light effect, making lighter colors (whites, fluorescents, etc.) appear to glow. Purple bulbs do emit some UV light, which can be harmful if viewed directly. 405 nm.
FMW FMB FMG FMO FMP FMR FMR FMT FMY