Tenergy 30200 LiFePO4 Li-Ion batteries:Specifications:
- Rechargeable LiFePO4 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAhBattery
- Life cycle: 2000 times (Traditional Li-ion: 500 times)
- Working Voltage: 3.2V
- Peak Voltage: 3.6V
- Charging cut-off voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.2V
- Please never overdischarge battery below 2.2V/Cell
- Charge the this battery with LiFePO4 RCR123A smart charger
- Capacity: 750 mAh
- Maximum discharging rate: < 550 mA
- Maximum charge current: < 550 mA
- Cell's dimension: 17mm Dia. x 34.5mm H.
- Weight: 0.6 oz (18 grams).
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 30200
with the correct Tenergy charger made for the 750mah LiFePO4
batteries. Do not mix/match with primary cells or other rechargeable CR123A cells. Do not mix these cells and the 900mah Tenergy cells concurrently in the same device or charge them in the same chargers.Warning:
- You must use the 3.0V LiFePO4 750mAH RCR123A battery charger provided in the combo kit linked below to charge these batteries.
- Please do not use other charger, including any 3.6V Li-Ion bttery charger or the Tenergy 3.0V Li-Ion 900mAh battery charger.
- We do not recommend this setup for any SureFire flashlights, or other brands of incandescent (halogen, kyrton, xenon, etc) flashlights which have a bulb rated 7.2V and under.
- We typically do NOT recommend these for any bulb flashlights - use them at your own risk in these types of devices.
- They work GREAT for most LED flashlights!