New! Smith & Wesson 6 Volt 7090 XRE-Q3 CREE HD Flashlight. This tactical flashlight is just what you need to add to your camping or hiking gear, your glove box, or just your house for emergencies! It lasts a long time and has great features that you'll love.
State of the Art CREE LED diode is the latest technology, brightest long range LED on the market. Brilliant white CREE diode lasts forever, no need to replace bulbs. Tactical tailcap switch provides both momentary and constant on/off.
This light has an anti-roll tactical tail cap switch, which provides momentary and constant High/Low/Off modes. It also has a 1" weapon-mountable barrel and features durable construction. In addition, on the high level, runtime is up to 20 hours to 10% output level, while on low, it's up to 50 hours!
The Smith & Wesson flashlight features state of the art technology - a bright, high-performance CREE LED that lasts forever.
The package comes with 3 AAA lithium batteries, holster, pocket clip, and wrist lanyard so you can carry it with you easily.Features & Specifications:
- All performance ratings have been independently lab tested to ANSI FL1 Standards
- Lumen Output: High 132/Low 51
- Runtime High: Up to 20 Hours to 10% output level
- Runtime Low: Up to 50 Hours to 10% output level
- Exclusive wireless headset holder
- Anti-Roll Tactical Tail Cap switch provides momentary and constant High/Low/Off Modes
- 1" weapon mountable barrel
- State of the art technology; bright, high-performance CREE LED
- Brilliant white CREE diode lasts forever, no need to replace bulbs
- Batteries, holster, pocket clip, wrist lanyard