The SYSMAX Intellicharge i4 is the Universal Charger that you've been waiting for. Compatible with nearly all types of rechargeable batteries it makes owning multiple chargers a thing of the past. The i4 automatically identifies and charges Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-CD rechargeable batteries using the correct charging mode. Each of the i4’s bays is independently controlled is capable of monitoring and charging your batteries individually according to their type and capacity. With easy to read LED status indicators the i4 makes charging as simple as plug and go.
- Simultaneously charge four batteries
- Each battery slot is charged and monitored independently
- Automatically detects battery type, status, and ideal charging mode
- Features three charging modes:
- Constant Current Charge (CC)
- Constant Charge Voltage (CV)
- Trickle Charge
- Easy to read Tri-Color LED shows battery charge progress
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Integrated Reverse Polarity Protection
- RoHS and CE Certified
- Input voltage: AC 110~240V 50/60HZ or DC 12V
- Input power: 10W
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2
- Dimensions: 139mm x 96mm x 36mm
- Weight: 156g (without batteries and power cord)
- Compatible with:
- Li-ion: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Ni-MH / Ni-CD: AA, AAA
The i4 charger cannot identify the battery capacity itself. So when charging one single 10440 Li-ion battery or AAA rechargeable battery, the i4 still emits about 750mA current for charging, causing the battery to become hot.
- Please do not use the i4 to charge one single 10440 Li-ion or one single AAA rechargeable battery.
- When charging two 10440 Li-ion or two AAA rechargeable
batteries, please set them in slot 1 and 3 or slot 2 and 4.Click Here for InstructionsMore Information:
Compatible with many types of rechargeable batteries, the SYSMAX Intellicharge i4 makes needing multiple chargers a problem of the past. The SYSMAX i4 simultaneously charges up to 4 batteries, and each battery bay charges and monitors batteries individually. The SYSMAX Intellicharge i4 charger identifies and charges Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-CD rechargeable batteries according to their type and capacity. The charger also offer 3 different modes: Constant Current Charge, Constant Charge Voltage and Trickle Charge. The Intellicharge i4 also features an LED status indicator to show the progress of your charge.