HP stands for high-powered and this light really means it. This tactical model is capable of producing 200 lumens and features a deep dish parabolic reflector to produce a long-range (400+ meters) targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Durable anodized aluminum construction stood up to extensive live fire testing.
This light can attach to all MIL-STD1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style tails. Best of all, Streamlight's ingenious engineering makes for an easy one handed snap-on and tighten interface that keeps your hands away from the muzzle when attaching and detaching this tactical accessory.
A blinding strobe feature on the TLR-1s is a handy feature when duty calls.Features and Specifications:
- 200 Lumen output/1.75 hour runtime
- Disorienting strobe fuction
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (Batteries included)
- Length: 4.83" (12.27 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz (150.3 g)
- Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta 90-Two.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails and lithium batteries
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120&def;F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty