The Streamlight PolyTac LED HP is a high-powered flashlight for law enforcement and tactical use. The PolyTac delivers 150 lumens and 15,000 candela peak beam intensity using a C4 LED, providing enough critical lighting for a wide variety of law enforcement and tactical uses. The PolyTac LED HP features the same compact, lightweight polymer casing as previous PolyTac models. It has a tailcap push button switch for easy, one-handed operation in either momentary or constant on mode. Featuring an IPX7 rated design, the PolyTac LED HP is waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. It is powered by two 3V lithium batteries. The PolyTac LED is ideal for use in automotive, hardware, law enforcement, security, sporting, and outdoor applications.
The Streamlight PolyTac LED Flashlight is backed by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Up to 15,000 candela (Peak Beam Intensity) and 150 lumens measured system output.
- Deep reflector provides far-reaching targeting beam with a tight spotlight and optimum peripheral illumination
- Solid-State power regulation that provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- High impact super tough nylon polymer
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Tail cap push button provides one handed momentary or constant "on" operation
- Runs on: 2 x CR123A lithium batteries (Batteries Included)
- Max Output: 150 Lumens
- Length: 5.65" (14.35cm)
- Head Diameter: 1.7" (4.31cm)
- Body Diameter: 1.00" (2.54cm)
- Weight: 4.4 oz. (124.74g)