SUNWAYMAN AP01 Remote Pressure Switch
The AP01 Pressure Switch is the ultimate accessory if you weapon mount your SUNWAYMAN flashlight but also like having the option of pulling it off of your firearm for handheld use. The AP01 features a tailcap to replace the stock cap on your light and has a removable remote coil to the pressure switch (much like the AP02 Pressure Switch). The AP01 also includes a button on the tailcap for when your flashlight is not mounted. Simply remove the remote and cover the port with the rubber cap and you are good to go with handheld operation. SUNWAYMAN has kept their high standard of quality in AP01; beautifully finished anodizing, durable rubber with responsive switches in the tape switch, and well-machined metal on the plug portion that connects the switch to the tailcap.
- Equipped with 5 superior soft-contact switch assemblies in parallel, anyone of which can effectively conduct electricity, long service life
- The tail switch at the end of the wire which connects the light for momentary-on is 63mm in length, skin is made of high quality high tension strength silicone, which can bear big current electricity
- The connecting wire is made of high elasticity PU material with a length of 30cm in its natural state, and it can be pulled up to 100cm.
- The tail cap, connecting wire is separate, which is convenient to use and easy to replace the tail spring wire when needed
- The tail cap is made of T6 grade aluminum alloy, Military Specs. Type-III hard anodized finish; Stainless steel contact element, top grade dull polished
- Regular tail cap switch is also available for both momentary and constant on, capable of bearing big current electricity for continuous use; it's independent from the tail switch at the end of the wire, and do not affect each other.
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8
- Tail cap diameter 36mm, length 48mm
- Specially designed for -- T40CS, T20CS, M20C, V20C
- Consists of tail switch at the end of the wire, connecting wire and tail cap
- Total weight: 75g.