Sunwayman D20A Gemini Dual LED Flashlight - CREE XP-G2 R5 White LED & CREE XP-E P2 Red LED - 258 Lumens - Runs on 2x AA batteries
Take the Sunwayman D40A and hammer it on the edges a little bit. Now you have the D20A Gemini
, a flashlight which, like the constellation which represents dual personalities, has two dual purpose LED's. With the bezel tucked away close to the battery housing, this rectangular flashlight, like a small camcorder or cigarette lighter, maximizes space by placing all the components and features as close as possible by using the least amount materials. Running on just two AA batteries, the D20A Gemini
has the same dual button configuration as the D40A and in the same location. So check out the details!
The Sunwayman D20A Gemini
comes equipped with a CREE XP-G2 (R5) White LED in the larger bezel, while the smaller red bezel features a CREE XP-E (P2) LED. Now you can get the lighting outputs of a regular flashlight 2X
over! Select from a shmorgishborg of light outputs to suit a variety of applications. At its maximum, this light can produce 258 lumens while at the lowest setting, it can maintain a constant 4 lumen output for over two days. The red LED can generate up to 23 lumens on High, 10 lumens on Mid, and 4 lumens on Low. This small light produces the most beautiful beam patterns which can be attributed to the smooth, high quality reflector.
Sunwayman engineers specially designed the D20A Gemini
to extremely compact and yet reliably bright. While the CREE LED's produce brilliant beams, the overall shape of this light resembles a locomotive train. In fact, Sunwayman designed the light head to be shaped like the front of a locomotive train! Now you have the power of a sturdy train in your hand. A pocket clip on the outside of the body makes it fast and easy to clip it onto your vest or belt. To remove it, simply unscrew the hex socket screws that hold it in place. At the rear, a red easy rotating tail cap cover lets you lock or unlock the battery housing cover for when your power source needs replacing. Made from military specification Type III hard anodized aerospace aluminum alloy and featuring an ultra clear tempered glass lens which resists scratches and impacts, it is no surprise that this light is IPX-8 dust and waterproof rated for the harshest conditions.Features:
- Seven output modes to choose from
- Stepped dual button side switch system
- Side by side battery configuration
- Rotating ring to open/lock tail cap
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Stainless steel retaining ring
- Removable pocket clip
- IPX-8 dust and waterproof
- LED: 1 x CREE XP-G2 (R5) White LED and 1 x CREE XP-E (P2) Red LED
- Runs on: 2 x AA batteries (batteries not included)
- Output mode/Run time (white LED):
- Turbo: 258 lumens / 0.05 hrs.
- High: 208 lumens / 2.3 hrs.
- Mid: 70 lumens / 9.3 hrs.
- Low: 4 lumens / 60 hrs.
- Output mode (red LED):
- High: 23 lumens
- Mid: 10 lumens
- Low: 4 lumens
- Peak beam intensity: 4,000cd
- Maximum beam distance: 413.4 ft. (126m)
- Length: 4.03" (102.5mm)
- Head Diameter: 1.26" (32mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.82" (21mm)
- Weight: 4.2oz (119g) (excluding batteries)