Save 25% - Use Coupon Code: SECRET25
SUNWAYMAN M20A LED Flashlight
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Thursday, January 15th At Midnight!
If you are looking for a small AA powered flashlight that can produce steady lumen outputs, then look no further than the Sunwayman M20A XM-L (T6)
flashlight. Keeping a consistent balance of power, light output, durability, and run time, this light is also stylish and elegant with a variety of features made for users on the move. For a trusty backup light source, trust Sunwayman to bring you the ideal illumination equipment suited for law enforcement, cave exploration, climbing, hiking, or hunting. Keep moving and never stop moving as this light will keep going.
Excellence In Brightness
For only the most brilliant beams, Sunwayman looks to CREE to provide the highest quality LED's. This light is fitted with a CREE XM-L (T6) LED that can last for over 50,000 hours. That is over five years of continuous lighting without ever replacing a light bulb! LED's also use minimal energy to operate, so you can save on both bulbs AND batteries. This light features four output modes consisting of a 160 lumen High mode, 70 lumen Mid mode, 4 lumen Low mode, and a powerful 160 lumen Strobe mode, making it not only bright but also versatile.
For those who are gearing up to go on that 28 mile ruck, you are going to need some sort of light source to guide you through the night. The M20A XM-L (T6)
is built to handle the rigorous terrain of the Appalachians, the icy tundra of Siberia, the wind-swept hot and sandy desert of the Sahara, and the choking humidity of Borneo. Made from aerospace grade aluminum alloy with a military specification Type III hard anodized finish, this light has earned the IPX-8 rating which puts it among the most rugged classes of flashlights. We call that a workhorse of a light. So where will your next adventure take you? Wherever you decide to explore, take your M20A XM-L (T6)
- Digital Sensor Magnetic Control system, slighty twisting ring selects different modes
- Fully-regulated constant current circuit for constant output
- Good quality reflector maintains both great throw distance and spread, as well as perfect beam pattern
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Military specification Type III hard anodized finish
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standards
- Ultra-clear toughened glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Able to tail stand for use in "candle mode"
- Included accessories: metal clip, O-ring, and rubber cap
- LED: CREE XM-L (T6) LED
- Runs on: 1 x 1.5V AA (alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium) or 1 x 14500 battery (batteries not included)
- Output mode/Run time:
- High (14500 battery): 210 lumens/2.5 hrs
- High (alkaline battery): 160 lumens/2.5 hrs
- Medium: 70 lumens/9 hrs
- Low: 4 lumens/200 hrs
- Strobe: 160 lumens
- Length: 5.91" (150.1mm)
- Head diameter: 0.91" (23.2mm)
- Weight: 75.4g (2.66oz)(excluding battery)