SUNWAYMAN V10R is a small, portable flashlight with an exquisite design, solid structure and powerful performance. Powered by one CR123A battery, the V10R generates up to 210 Lumens. Utilizing SUNWAYMAN's signature Magnetic Control System (MCS), combined with the brand-new variable output circuit, users can select any brightness desired from 1 to 210 lumens. The exquisite and compact design and structure, combined with the intelligent and easy-to-use user interface makes the SUNWAYMAN V10R an ideal lighting tool for every-day-carry, outdoor activities and to take with you on the road.
An optional AA extender allows you to choose widely available and inexpensive Alkaline AA batteries to power your 10R.
Check it Out! Features and Specifications:
- CREE R5 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
- Digital Sensor Magnetic Control system, Infinite Variable Output Switch- slightly twist the Rotator Ring from left to right for Min to Max output.
- Max: 210 Lumens (1.5hrs)
- Min: 1 Lumen (35hrs)
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Effective range of 130 meters
- Uses one single CR123A Lithium battery (Battery not included)
- Working voltage: 0.9~4.2V
- High quality reflector maintains great throw distance and spread, as well as perfect beam pattern
- Dimensions (length x head diameter): 3.26" x 0.91" (82.8 x 23.2 mm)
- Weight (excluding battery): 1.62 oz (46 g)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear tough glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Tactical forward click switch for momentary on
- Tail stand capable- can be used as a candle
- Pocket Clip
- 2 additional O-rings
- Rubber cap
- lanyard attachment with lobster claw clip
- Momentary-On: half-depress the tail cap switch and the light is momentarily turned on, release to turn off. There is no noise during this operation, no need to worry about drawing the attention of the target or prey; the mode you turned on momentarily will be the mode the rotator ring selects.
- Constant-On: fully-depress the tail cap switch until a "click" sound is heard, and the light is turned on and locked; fully-depress another time and "click", the light is turned off. When the light is turned on, the mode of the light is that which the rotator ring selects.
- Mode Switching: with the advanced digital sensor magnetic control system, slightly twist the rotator ring from left to right for increasing brightness of different levels. You can select your desired mode before turning on the flashlight, or you can turn on the light and then select the mode by twisting the rotator ring.