Sunwayman V11R Flashlight NEUTRAL Cree XM-L T6 3C Neutral White LED Up to 500 Lumens Uses 1 x 16340 or 1 x CR123A Battery
For you folks out there who want to get a tooth-kicking lumen output in just a tadpole of a flashlight, take a gander at the Sunwayman V11R XM-L (T6)
. This compact slugger can sweat out 216 lumens for an hour and a half. Why that's finer than a frog's hair split four ways! Of course, Sunwayman put this excellent piece of fire-crackin' gear together from aerospace aluminum shaped in the flame-licking furnaces carefully tended by seasoned professionals. Slam all this together with the Magnetic Control System and you've got yourself some quality gear. The V11R XM-L (T6)
is such a hot combination of features and construction that you will be as happy as a tick on a fat dog!
Let's face it, when you know what you want, you take it. This light lets you do exactly just that. Say you buy a "fancy shamcy" flashlight that have predesignated outputs such as High or Low modes. You only get what they offer you. The V11R XM-L (T6)
's fully adjustable 360° magnetic rotator ring allows you to get an infinite range of light output stopping at a maximum of 500 lumens and a minimum of 1 lumen so you can get exactly the desired output you want. Featuring a CREE XM-L2 (T6) LED, this light will keep shining bright beams with minimal battery loss.
For The Road
Now you can get the high outputs you have always wanted through the worst the mother nature has to offer. Travel far and wide from the rich and rocky pastures of New England to the potato fields of Idaho, to the tractor-ridden roads of Alabama as this baby is IPX-8 dust and waterproof rated. As if this light wasn't versatile enough, an optional AA extender
allows your V11R XM-L (T6)
to be powered by a single inexpensive and widely available Alkaline AA battery.Note:
Do not run the light continuously at this max mode for more than 5 minutes.Features:
- Constant current circuit provides constant output
- AA extender allows for use with AA Alkaline and 14500 cells
- High quality OP reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
- Aerospace grade aluminum alloy
- Military specification Type III hard anodized finish
- IPX-8 dust and waterproof
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Tactical forward click switch with momentary power
- Tail stand capable (can be used as a "candle")
- Included accessories: clip, O-ring, lanyard, and holster
- LED: CREE XM-L (T6)
- Runs on: 1 x Lithium CR123A battery or 1 x Li-Ion 16350 battery
- Working voltage: 0.9~4.2V
- Output mode/Run time (using 1 x CR123A):
- Turbo Mode: 500 lumens/25 min
- Maximum: 190 lumens/ 1.5 hrs.
- Min: 1 lumen/35 hrs.
- Maximum beam distance: 456 ft. (130m)
- Length: 3.3" (84mm)
- Diameter: 0.9" (23mm)
- Weight: 1.7oz (49g) (excluding battery)