SUNWAYMAN V20A R5 LED Flashlight
SUNWAYMAN V20A is a small, portable flashlight with an exquisite design, solid structure and powerful performance. Powered by two AA batteries, the V20A generates up to 210 Lumens. Utilizing SUNWAYMAN's signature Magnetic Control System (MCS), combined with the brand-new variable output circuit, users can select any brightness desired from 1 to 210 lumens. The exquisite and compact design and structure, combined with the intelligent and easy-to-use user interface makes the SUNWAYMAN V20A an ideal lighting tool for every-day-carry, outdoor activities and to take with you on the road. Features and Specifications:
- CREE R5 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
- Digital Sensor Magnetic Control system, Infinite Variable Output Switch- slightly twist the Rotator Ring from left to right for Min to Max output.
- Max: 210 Lumens (2 hrs.)
- Min: 1 Lumen (100 hrs.)
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Uses two AA batteries (Alkaline, Lithium, or Ni-MH) (Batteries not included)
- High quality reflector maintains great throw distance and spread, as well as perfect beam pattern
- Dimensions (length x head diameter): 5.9" x 0.91" (150 x 23 mm)
- Weight (excluding battery): 2.66 oz. (75.4 g)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear tough glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Tactical forward click switch for momentary on
- Tail stand capable- can be used as a candle
- Momentary-On: half-depress the tail cap switch and the light is momentarily turned on, release to turn off. There is no noise during this operation, no need to worry about drawing the attention of the target or prey; the mode you turned on momentarily will be the mode the rotator ring selects.
- Constant-On: fully-depress the tail cap switch until a "click" sound is heard, and the light is turned on and locked; fully-depress another time and "click", the light is turned off. When the light is turned on, the mode of the light is that which the rotator ring selects.
- Mode Switching: with the advanced digital sensor magnetic control system, slightly twist the rotator ring from left to right for increasing brightness of different levels. You can select your desired mode before turning on the flashlight, or you can turn on the light and then select the mode by twisting the rotator ring.