SUNWAYMAN V20A T6 LED Flashlight
A compact and portable flashlight, the V20A
is also powerful and durable. Using the hallmark Magnetic Control System (MCS), this light offers a virtually infinite amount of lighting levels for all applications. Using just two of the most widely available and inexpensive AA batteries, you can get the most bang for you buck here at Battery Junction. For a more simple and easy to use flashlight, choose the V20A
Get up to 460 lumens out of this handy little flashlight which uses a CREE XM-L (T6) LED that efficiently runs on minimal battery power. Using the MCS, get from 1 lumen all the way to 160 lumens with every bit of lumens in between. It is as easy as twisting the ring rather than clicking multiple times on switches or buttons. A high quality reflector that is super clean and gleams like the solar panels on a space satellite bounces light waves off its surface in such a away so as to send photons as straight as an arrow to extended distances.
Every Day Carry
Suited For You
Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum alloy with a military specification Type III hard anodized finish, the V20A
can handle bumps, impacts, and scrapes without taking on damage or even scratches. The ultra clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts as well, but protects the untouched reflector and LED inside while providing an almost invisible barrier to it all. IPX-8 dust and waterproof rated, you can take this every day carry (EDC) light with you anywhere from sandy deserts to stifling jungles.Features:
- High quality reflector maintains great throw distance and spread, as well as perfect beam pattern
- Constant current circuit provides constant output
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
- Digital Sensor Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear tough glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Tactical forward click switch for momentary on
- Tail stand capable- can be used as a candle
- LED: CREE XM-L (T6)
- Runs on: 2 x AA batteries (alkaline, Lithium, or Ni-MH) (batteries not included)
- Output mode/Run time:
- Turbo: 460 lumens
- Maximum: 160 lumens/2 hrs
- Minimum: 1 lumen/100 hrs
- Length: 5.9" (150mm)
- Head diameter: 0.90": (23mm)
- Weight: 2.65oz (75.4 g) (excluding batteries)
- Momentary-On: half-depress the tail cap switch and the light is momentarily turned on, release to turn off. There is no noise during this operation, no need to worry about drawing the attention of the target or prey; the mode you turned on momentarily will be the mode the rotator ring selects.
- Constant-On: fully-depress the tail cap switch until a "click" sound is heard, and the light is turned on and locked; fully-depress another time and "click", the light is turned off. When the light is turned on, the mode of the light is that which the rotator ring selects.
- Mode Switching: with the advanced digital sensor magnetic control system, slightly twist the rotator ring from left to right for increasing brightness of different levels. You can select your desired mode before turning on the flashlight, or you can turn on the light and then select the mode by twisting the rotator ring.