Due to our already unbeatable low pricing on this item, we are unable to ship this for free - Bummer! In the meantime, enjoy free shipping on 5000+ other items on BatteryJunction.com!
The G2D Fire Rescue is a compact variable-output flashlight developed for firefighters, paramedics, and other first-responders. It features a body made of tough, corrosion-proof Nitrolon® polymer and a hard-anodized aluminum bezel and tailcap switch. It uses a virtually indestructible power-regulated LED and precision micro-textured reflector to produce a consistently smooth beam. The G2D-FYL's pushbutton tailcap click switch lets you activate the flashlight and select three output levels: press or click for a 115-lumen high beam-nearly six times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight; release or click off and press or click again for a 45-lumen extended-runtime medium beam for general use; release or click off and press or click on again for a 15 lumen low beam for close work, preserving your night vision, navigating in the dark, or when you need extended runtime. It includes a diffuser kit providing three beam options-narrow for search and rescue, wider for area illumination and close work. MIL-STD-810 rated, which includes testing safe in most explosive atmospheres. Its fluorescent yellow color and included reflective body stickers make the G2D-FYL Fire Rescue easy to find in dark or smoky conditions.Features
Please Note: This item cannot be exported from the USA. The only exception is for APO/FPO and similar addresses with a US zip code.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Three output levels-high for maximum light, medium for general use, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Three included micro-lens diffusers permit customization of beam pattern
- Tough, lightweight Nitrolon® body with deep grid pattern for secure grip, anodized
- Aluminum bezel and tailcap
- Three-output tailcap click switch-press or click to activate flashlight and to select low, medium, or high output
- MIL-STD-810 rated safe for explosive atmospheres
- Extra-long fluorescent lanyard included
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life