The SureFire M300 Mini Scout Light is a compact, lightweight, powerful LED weapon light that mounts securely to any Mil-Spec Picatinny rail via an integral thumbscrew clamp. Its recoil and shock-proof LED emitter is focused by a TIR lens to create a high-intensity 200 lumen beam with plenty of reach for close-to-medium range applications. Machined from high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing, the Mini Scout Light is built tough enough for combat conditions without weighing your weapon down.
The M300 can be fitted with either of two different switches, both included. The first is a tape switch with a 7" cable that provides fingertip control without altering your grip on the weapon. The second is a click-type tailcap pushbutton switch.Available in M300 Mini Scout Light - TanFeatures:
- Solid-state, recoil-proof LED generates 200 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates versatile beam with enough reach for medium-range applications and sufficient surround light for peripheral vision
- Hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, and O-ring seals make for a rugged weapon light
- Ergonomic tactical switching: click-on/off tailcap and pressure-activated tape switch (both included)
- Thumbscrew mount securely attaches to any Mil-Spec Picatinny rail
- Included accessories: CR123A battery, 7" Tape switch, Tailcap switch
Please Note: This item cannot be exported from the USA. The only exception is for APO/FPO and similar addresses with a US zip code.
- Runs on: 1x CR123A (Battery included)
- Output mode/Runtime:
- Length: 4.10" 104.14(mm)
- Head Diameter: 1.125" 28.57(mm)
- Weight: 4.8 .oz 136.07(g) (including batteries)