Due to our already unbeatable low pricing on this item, we are unable to ship this for free - Bummer! In the meantime, enjoy free shipping on 5000+ other items on BatteryJunction.com!
A large-diameter Turbohead, a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, and an ultra-high output 4-die LED emitter come together to produce a powerful, focused beam suitable for spotlight/searchlight applications - yet the light is less than 9 inches long. The high-performance 4-die LED is virtually immune to failure since there is no filament to burn out or break, and it provides a far longer runtime per set of batteries when compared to incandescent lights of similar lumen output. This model includes an ultra-high output strobe mode for special tactical applications or for signaling purposes. It comes standard with a high-strength aerospace aluminum body with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish for extreme durability. Also features an ergonomic CombatGrip configuration suited for flashlight/handgun techniques and provides a secure hold with cold, wet, or gloved hands. The M3LT-S features tactical switching - a pushbutton switch that (1) is located on the tailcap for fast, no-look access and for use with flashlight/handgun techniques, (2) always activates maximum light output when fully depressed, and (3) activates the strobe when pressed rapidly three times. Features
Please Note: This item cannot be exported from the USA. The only exception is for APO/FPO and similar addresses with a US zip code.
- Virtually indestructible 4-die LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels - high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Maximum Output on High: 600 lumens
- Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switch - press for momentary-on low, press further for high, press three times rapidly to activate strobe, twist for constant-on in all modes
- Strobe for tactical applications
- Weatherproof - O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy CR123A batteries with 10-year shelf life