SureFire M3LT-S Dual-Output LED CombatLight - 800 lumens Strobe Model
Illuminate the Night.
The Surefire M3LT-S CombatLight 800 lumens LED Flashlight blends the best in lenses with the best in bulbs. The Strobe Model of the The Surefire M3LT CombatLight provides all of the benefits of the Surefire M3LT CombatLight series, with the added bonus of a strobe feature for protection and marking purposes. The Turbohead TIR lens harnesses the power of up to 800 lumens to produce a powerful, beam or strobe. The 4-die LED emitter continues to outclass regular incandescent lights, lasting longer and stronger than the competition. With up to 9.5 hours of useful running time, the SUREFIRE-M3LT S CombatLight is an LED flashlight that protects and illuminates with the push of a button.
Visibility in a Dark Situation.
The Surefire M3LT-S CombatLight Ultra-High Dual Output LED Flashlight uses the strobe function for high-risk situations. Unlike normal reflector lenses, the TIR lens sharpens and focuses the strobe setting for improved vision and marking purposes. Users will feel safe in emergency situations as the The Surefire M3LT-S CombatLight utilizes the large-diameter of the lens to produce a highly visible strobe. Employees of the FBI, U.S. Special Operations, and U.S. Search & Rescue teams call upon the illuminating powers of the Surefire M3LT-S CombatLight LED Flashlight often; they rely on the durability and power the CombatLight carries.
Anticipate the Unexpected.
In any situation, the SUREFIRE M3LT-S CombatLight 800 lumens LED Flashlight continues to be the preferred choice of life-saving equipment. On the side of the road, or deep in the woods, The Surefire M3LT-S CombatLight stands apart from other flashlights with superior design and usability. When much depends on the strength of visibility, those who know turn to the Strobe Model of the Surefire M3LT Combatlight series.
- Virtually indestructible 4-die LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels - high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switch - press for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
- Weatherproof - O-ring and gasket sealed
- Strobe for tactical applications
- Includes high-energy CR123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- LED: High 4-die LED
- Output mode/Runtime:
- High: 800 lumens/1.75 hrs
- Low: 70 lumens/9.5 hrs
- Weight: 10.9 oz. (With Batteries)
- Length: 8.70 in.
- Bezel Diameter: 2.50 in.
- Body Diameter: 2 in.
- Runs on:3x 123A (Included)
Please Note: This item cannot be exported from the USA. The only exception is for APO/FPO and similar addresses with a US zip code.