SureFire's P2X Fury Defender builds off the already impressive Fury flashlight, adding an aggressive striking bezel for self-defense, and a single output configuration for instant access to its blinding 500 lumen beam. The Fury Defender is powered by 2 CR123 Batteries which power the full output for up to 1.5 hours before dropping to 50 lumens. The defender was built, along with SureFire's other Fury models, in response to the needs of military personnel, police officers, and anyone else looking for extremely tough LED flashlights with truly tactical functionality. High-strength aerospace grade aluminum is machined to be both watertight and comfortable to hold, making this light both rugged and practical.
The P2X Fury will fit SureFire's V70 speed holster, bezel up, so you can keep this versatile tool at your side and ready to go.
Features and Specifications:
Please Note: This item cannot be exported from the USA. The only exception allowed is for APO/FPO and similar addresses with a US zip code.
- Max Output: 500 Lumens
- Runtime (Before Dropping to 50 lumens): 1.5 hours
- Length: 5.50" (13.97 cm)
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37" (3.5 cm)
- Weight (w/Batteries): 5.7oz (161.6 g)
- Runs on: 2 x CR123A batteries(Included)
- Aggressive striking bezel allows this light to be used effectively in self-defense scenarios
- Indestructible LED emitter regulated maximizes output and runtime
- Micro-textured reflector creates a smooth, far-reaching beam
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body with Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish
- Tactical tailcap switch: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- O-ring sealed