IMPROVED PERFORMANCE -- Compact (palm sized), high-intensity, variable-output LED flashlight for tactical, duty, and general use. Uses a virtually indestructible light emitting diode (LED) to provide six output levels, from a long-running low beam suitable for map reading, to a brilliant tactical-level high beam with five times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight. The U2's selector ring provides instant output control, and electronic current regulation maintains a more consistent level of light output for the useable life of the batteries. At the high setting the U2 will put out two hours of tactical level light (50+ lumens from an LED source) with a total runtime of three hours. At the lowest setting it will run for 175 hours. The combination of features in the U2 compact size, extended runtime and high output capabilities, along with the 10-year shelf life of 123A batteries make it perfect for backpacking, camping, or disaster preparedness kits.
- Six selectable levels of light output from 5-watt LED
LED light source has no filament to burn out or break,
- lasts for thousands of hours
- Rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body, Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized in olive drab
- O-ring sealed, weatherproof
- Tempered Pyrex® window
- Heavy-duty pocket clip
- Tailcap switch: press for momentary-on, press further to click constant-on
- Switch lockout prevents accidental activation during transport or storage
Please Note: This item cannot be exported from the USA. The only exception is for APO/FPO and similar addresses with a US zipcode.
- Max Output:
- High: 100 lumens
- Low: 2 lumens
- High setting: 3 hours
- Low setting: 175 hours
- Length: 6.0 inches
- Weight: 5.7 ounces with batt.
- Battery: Two 123A lithiums
- KL5A Head with SSC P4 LED