The A size Ni-MH cell is perfect for building battery packs. Compared to a AA battery, it is slightly larger in diameter but about the same height. NiMH cells offer excellent power and capacity while maintaining efficient rechargeable abilities. If building a pack without using a tab welder, we recommend purchasing the cells with the solder tabs pre-installed (select option).Features and Benefits:
- Tenergy A Size Ultra high capacity NIMH 2700mAh (2500mAh with Tabs).
- NIMH Batteries offer memory free operation and you can charge batteries at any status of charge in the battery.
- Perfect for portable or emergency power source for Medical applications, transportation, communication,and power tools.
- Manufactured under ISO9001 and tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time.
- Can be recharged up to 1000 times at standard charging and discharging conditions.
- NIMH 1.2 V working voltage.
- Standard discharging rate (1C): 2.7Amp (Recommended)
- Highest Discharging rate for continuous running: 5Amp
- Max. Discharging rate for short time: 7Amp
- Standard Charging: at 1 A current for 3 Hrs
- Dimension: Diameter = 0.7" (17mm), Height = 1.93" (50mm)
- Weight: 1.3oz (36.85g)
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 10704