Tenergy Smart Universal Charger for Ni-MH and Ni-Cd Battery Packs 12-24V
Get the most from your Ni-MH and Ni-Cd battery packs with this smart battery pack charger. Ideal for any hobbyist, this charger has a 500mA charge current so most RC battery packs will be ready in a few hours. A Red/Green indicator LED lets you know when the charge is finished and ready to race again. The unit comes with a standard 2-prong US plug but it can run off of 100-240V AC as long as you have a plug adapter
Smart chargers detect when your battery is fully charged and will stop to prevent over-charging. A 15-hour safety timer and temperature sensor are also standard on this charger so you can get the maximum performance and life from your packs. Simply tape the include temperature sensor to you pack while charging. A standard Tamiya connector and a Mini Tamiya adapter are included so you can use this charger with most battery packs. The slim case of this charger doesn't take up much room and the two-prong plug (instead of a large "brick" power adapter) plays nice with your other appliances in the power strip or wall outlet.Features and Specifications:
- Great for most 12-24V Ni-MH or Ni-Cd RC car, RC airplane, and Airsoft battery packs
- Input: 100-240V AC
- Output: 12-24V
- Charge Current: 500mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.69" x 2.4" x 1.49" (119 61 38 mm)
- Weight: 8.32 oz. (236 g)
- 15-hour safety timer
- Negative delta V detection to automatically stop charging when battery is fully charged
- Temperature sensor to stop charging if temperature reaches over 140°F (60°C)
- LED indicator to show charge status:
- Solid Red: Battery Charging
- Flashing Red: Polarity reversed or battery is non-rechargeable
- Solid Green: Battery fully charged
- MPN: 01027
- 1 x Standard Tamiya Connector (Female, Round Negative)
- 1 x adapter from Standard Tamiya to Mini Tamiya (Female, Square Negative)
- 1 x adapter from Standard Tamiya to alligator clips
- 1 x Temperature sensor
Click here to see the data sheet.More Information:
- DO NOT operate the charger at temperatures above 104°F (40°C). It is recommended to use the charger in environments less than 95°F (35°C) to avoid excessive heat.
- Tenergy Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery packs are recommended.
- Always use the temperature sensor and stop charging if the temperature reaches over 140°F (60°C) or feels very hot.
- This charger is designed for indoor use only. Do no leave the charger unattended while charging.
- The charger should be positioned horizontally in a well-ventilated area, keeping it away from water or flammable/explosive products.
- Do not touch the plug.
- Do not leave the battery pack and charger on a wood or carpet.
- Unplug the power supply before connecting or disconnecting battery packs to this charger.
- Do not try to disassemble this charger. There is dangerously high voltage inside the charger.
The Tenergy Smart Universal Charger for NiMH and NiCD battery packs helps you get the most from your battery packs. The charger is ideal for any hobbyist and the 500mA current means most RC battery packs will be ready in just a few hours. A red and green indicator LED light lets you know when the charger is finished and your battery pack is ready to be used again. The charger comes with the standard 2-prong US plug, but it may also work off of 100 to 240V AC as long as you have the proper adapter.