Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) NiMH Batteries are a combination of a rechargeable and a disposable batteries, the future of rechargeable batteries. Because the Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Batteries have a very low self-discharge, the battery loses its charge very slowly. Once charged, a Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery keeps its charge even if you store it for 12 or 24 months. (It keeps 85 percent of the charge after 12 months, and 70 percent after 24 months ). For a rechargeable battery this is a revolutionary advantage.
In contrast to a disposable battery, the Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery can be used over hundreds of times. This saves the environment and your wallet. One Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery saves the waste and the cost of 999 disposable batteries.
This Tenergy LSD AA Battery is the only battery you will ever need, it fits all of your applications. It replaces disposable batteries in remote controls, cameras, clocks and alarm-clocks, flashlights, radios, electric toothbrushes and shavers, toys, MP3-Players, electronic games, and much more. Tenergy LSD AA batteries are also ideal in digital cameras. You can take up to 4 times as many shots with rechargeable batteries than with alkaline batteries in your digital camera. They perform better in lower temperatures; they can work in temperatures as low as -10°C, a necessity for your winter vacation.
Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) NiMH Batteries are compatible with any AA NiMH battery charger.Features and Specifications:
- High quality AA Size 2000mAh rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) battery, top of line.
- Combines all the features of the alkaline battery (Ready to Use) with the benefits of rechargeable battery
- Very slow self discharge maintains 85% residual capacity after 1 year of storage and 70% residual capacity after 2 years of storage
- Exact replacement for standard AA size battery in all the devices
- Provides ultra long use time per charge with this super high 2000mAh capacity for AA size
- Advanced Ni-MH technology means twice longer use life per charge than the ordinary rechargeables
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as digital cameras, CD players, portable audio devices, hand held games, 2-way radios, PDAs, and other portable high drain digital electronics
- Can be recharged for up to 1000 times, providing big saving by replacing hundreds of throw away AA batteries.
- Convenient operation without memory effect. Can be charged anytime.
- Can be rapidly charged with any quick charger, smart chargers, plug in charger or universal chargers
- 6 months manufacturer warranty
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 10307
- UPC: 851197001000