Tenergy 30263 Li-Ion RCR123A BatteriesSpecifications:
PLEASE NOTE: Color may varyWarning:
- Type: Cell
- Chemistry: Li-Ion
- Nominal Capacity (mAh): 600
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3
- Maximum Discharge Current: 1C
- Charge Current: 0.2C
- End Voltage of Discharge: 2.0V
- Cycle Life: >300 cycles
- Temperature Range (Celsius):
- Charge: 0-45 Degrees
- Discharge: -20-60 Degrees
- Less Than 30 Days: -20-45 Degrees
- Less Than 90 Days: -20 - 35 Degrees
- Less Than 1 Year: 0-25 Degrees
- Weight: 0.6 oz
- Dimensions: 17mm x 35mm
with the Tenergy branded charger linked below. Do not mix/match with primary cells or other rechargeable CR123A cells.
- You must use the 3.0V RCR123A Li-Ion 600mAh battery charger linked below to charge these batteries.
- Please do not use other charger, including any 3.6V Li-Ion battery charger, which can not full charge the 3.0V Li-Ion batteries.
- We do not recommend this setup for any SureFire flashlights, or other brands of incandescent (halogen, kyrton, xenon, etc) flashlights which have a bulb rated 7.2V and under.
- We typically do NOT recommend these for any bulb flashlights - use them at your own risk in these types of devices.
- Despite the voltage regulation at it takes the voltage regulation ~12 milliseconds to activate. The batteries will charge to 4.2 Volts before being regulated. Inserting the batteries into your device immediately after removing them from the charger could possibly damage your device! They work GREAT for most LED flashlights!