The Tenergy Synchronous Balance TB6B Charger/Discharger is the mosty advanced way to care for your RC battery packs. Able to support a variety of chemistries, this charger uses advanced technology to perform the most efficient and safe charges and discharges.Tenergy 'Octopus' Connector include that has the following:
What does it mean for an RC Car/Helicopter or Airsoft Hobbyist?
- Mini Tamiya (for Airsoft packs)
What does it mean for a custom pack builder?
- Charge your NiMH/NiCD Receiver Packs: 3.6v, 4.8v, 6v, or 9.6v
- Charge your LiFE Packs: 3.2v - 19.2v
- Charge your normal NiMH/NICD Packs: 7.2v, 8.4v, 9.6v, 10.8v, 12v
- Charge your High Performance LIPO Packs: 7.4v, 11.1v, 14.8v, 18.5v
- Charge your Airsoft NiMH/NICD Packs: 8.4v, 9.6v, 12v
- Charge your Airsoft LIPO/LiFe Packs
fun and charging capabilities - you have an All-in-One charger for any kind of pack idea you have!Optimized operating software
charging or discharging, TB6B has an 'AUTO' function that sets the feeding current or the cell count of the battery automatically. Especially for Li-ion/Li-Polymer batteries, it can prevent the over-charging can lead to an explosion by users fault. Every program in the unit is controlled with mutual links and communication for every possible error so it introduces a maximum safety. These can be set at users option.Individual voltage balancer for Li-ion/Li-Polymer batteries inside
TB6B has an individual-cell-voltage balancer inside. So it does not need any balancer separately when charging Li-ion/Li-Polymer batteries (LiIo/LiPo/LiFe) for cell voltage balancing.Balance individual cells on discharge
also can monitor and balance individual cells of the battery pack during the discharge process. If the voltage of any one cell varies abnormally, the process will be stopped with the error message.Accept various types of battery
TB6B can accept three types of batteries - LiIo, LiPo and LiFe. They have different characteristics by their chemistry. You can select any one of them that you are going to process before the job.Battery "Fast" and "Storage" mode
You can charge Li-ion/Li-Polymer battery for special purposes. 'Fast' charge reduces the charging time of battery and 'Storage mode controls the final voltage of the battery to be suit for long time storage. And optional AC power cord is available HereData store/load
For users convenience it can store maximum 5 data of different batteries. You can establish the data contains program setting of the battery to charge or discharge continually. These data can be called out at any time you need and the process can be executed without program setting.Cyclic charging/discharging
Constant Current Switch Power Supply
- Perform 1 to 5 cycles of charge>discharge or discharge>charge continually for battery refreshing and balancing.
- Robust outer aluminum case
- High-quality aluminum case is durable and very efficient to cool out the internal heat
- Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz 2A
- Output: 12V, 5A
The current of the fuse is 10A which could prevent short circuit.
- Handle NiMH, NICD, Li-Po,Li-ion, Li-Fe, SLA Batteries.
- Easy to Read LCD
- Built-in Balancer
- DC 11V~15V, which can be directly connect to Automobile Battery. The working electric current is less than 5A when it is charged in full load.
- Operating Voltage: DC 11~18 volts--AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz (AC Adapter)
- Charge/Discharge Power: max. 50/5 Watts
- NiCd/MH: 1~15 cells
- LiIo/LiPo/LiFe: 1~6 series
- Pb: 2~20V
- Charge current: 0.1 to 5.0A
- Discharge current: 0.1 to 1.0A
- No. of cycle: 1 to 5 times
- Battery data memory: up to 5 data
- Weight: 8.68 oz (246 grams)
- Dimensions: 5.24 x 3.35 x 1.30 inches (130 x 85 x 33 mm)