Terralux Flash Sale!
TerraLUX TLE-310M-EX MiniStar31M-EX Conversion Kit for 4-6 D Cell Maglites
|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Friday, July 3rd At Midnight!
The TerraLUX TLR-310M-EX is the World's brightest upgrade for 4-6 D cell Maglites!
Turn your Maglite into an amazing search light that will trump anything in its class! TerraLUX has revised their popular TLE-300 design with a new and improved upgrade. The MiniStar31 now outputs up to 1,000 lumens and has a selector switch so you can choose whether you want it to operate in single mode or multi-mode.
Single-mode has typically been the preference of police officers and tactical users that want momentary light with full brightness when they need it. The Multi-mode has traditionally been favored by outdoor users, such as campers and hikers where the lower brightness levels can greatly extend battery life while still giving off suitable levels of light. Now you can choose either mode by using the selector switch on the upgrade.
The MiniStar is easy to install; it's as easy as changing a light bulb!This upgrade only works with incandescent Maglites and NOT LED MaglitesFeatures and Specifications:
- Fits MagLite® 4-6 D-Cell flashlights (Does NOT work with C-Cell flashlights)
- Multi-mode function: (High/Medium/Low), user configurable to single mode via a switch on the side of the module
- Electronically regulated for constant output
- Extended battery runtime compared to using regular bulb
- Approximate runtimes:
- 2 hours on High (1,000 lumens)
- 6 hours on Medium (500 lumens)
- 37 hours on Low (<100 lumens)
- Save money: stop replacing bulbs
- Includes LEDSense® thermal management for maximum light output and reliablity under the most extreme conditions
- SKU: TLE-310M-EX
The TerraLUX MiniStar31 M-EX LED conversion kit is one of the world’s brightest 4 to 6 D Maglite upgrades. The kit allows you to quickly turn your Maglite into a powerful search light. The MiniStar31M-EX has an output of up to 1,000 lumens and a convenient selector switch allows you to choose whether you want to operate in single-mode or multi-mode.
The MiniStar31 M-EX LED kit features an extended battery runtime compared to regular bulbs. The light will operate for approximately 2 hours on high, 6 hours on medium or 37 hours on low.
Not sure whether or not this upgrade will fit in your Maglite? Simply refer to this illustration
to determine if the upgrade will fit your flashlight!