Thrunite has spent over a year developing and refining the new Neutron series, and it is finally ready to reach the public. Thrunite has incorporated experiences and suggestions from hobbyists, military personnel, and Law Enforcement Officers to create one the most innovative and user friendly LED flashlights on the market.
The Neutron has five current-regulated output levels and two flash modes. To access Max, tighten the bezel. A half-press on the tailcap switch will change to the Strobe. Loosen the bezel to access the alternate mode. Half-presses on the tailcap switch will cycle through Firefly->Low->Medium->High->SOS. In this mode (with the bezel loose), the Neutron will remember the last mode it was set to. With the bezel tight, Max output will always be the first setting.
The broad range of voltage (0.9-4.2V) gives you the widest range of battery selections. The Neutron's square threads ensure durability against wear and tear, and the titanium coated clips makes your Neutron light look brand new even after years of use. Thrunite is dedicated to bringing you the best combination of material, design, and function, when it comes to personal lighting solutions. Features and Specifications:
- Voltage range: 0.9V ~ 4.2V
- Powered by: 1 x CR123A battery (Battery not included)
- LED Emitter: Premium Cree XM-L T6
- OP reflector
- Stainless steel bezel
- Length: 3.5 in (88.9 mm)
- Diameter: 0.87 in (22.1 mm)
- Weight: 1.69 oz (45 g) (without battery)
- 5 current-regulated output levels
- 2 flash modes: Strobe, SOS
- Reverse-click switch
- Square threads for a lifetime of smooth operation
- Type-III Hard Anodized finish
- Sapphire coated lens
- IPX-8 Waterproofing
- T-6061 Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to use in "candle mode"
- Two modes (7 types) of output selected by turning the bezel:
- General Mode: 0.09lumens (100hrs) 9 lumens (33hrs) -> 50 lumens (6hrs) -> 120lumens (2.1hrs) -> SOS
- Turbo Mode: 255 Lumens -> Strobe