The MiniStar5 from TerraLux is the newest and brightest commercially available upgrade for Maglite flashlights using 2-3 C or D cells, outputting up to 140+ lumens at the emitter. With the Maglite's excellent reflector, this upgrade results in an output and throw that exceeds almost any LED flashlight on the market today and is, of course, far brighter and more durable than the bulb it replaces.Features:
PLEASE NOTE: New version requires retaining ring from stock bulb. Directions are on package.More Information:
- INTENSE BRIGHT LIGHT output comes from the ultra efficient 3 Watt LED which is estimated to output 140+ lumens at the emitter. The LED does not fade when it gets hot, so its light output is stable even after extended run times.
- FOCUSABILITY. The MiniStar5 preserves one of the most outstanding features of the Mag Instruments™ line of flashlights, the ability to focus. The MaxStar5 produces a focused beam that throws a bright beam a very long distance.
- LONGER BATTERY LIFE results from the higher efficiency of the LED compared to the standard bulb. This product contain the TerraLUX LED Light Engine, so it maintains a constant light output over the life of the batteries.
- INDESTRUCTIBLE LED performance and lifetime operation. Unlike incandescent bulbs, LEDs do not just "burn out". This is likely to be the last bulb you will ever need to buy. The rated lifetime is 50,000 hours.
- EASY TO INSTALL the MiniStar5 just replaces your existing bulbs - no modifications necessary!
- Model: TLE-6EX EXTREME, TLE-6EXB 6EXB 6EXB 6EX
The TerraLux TLE-6EXB is the most advanced bulb upgrade for 2-3 C or D cell Maglite flashlights. The Maglite conversion bulbs provide a more focused beam for more effective lighting over long distances. The TerraLux TLE-6EXB also provides longer battery life because of the higher efficiency of the LED bulbs, and the Maglite LED upgrade includes the TerraLux LED Light Engine that ensures constant light output over the life of the batteries.
Not sure whether or not this upgrade will fit in your Maglite? Simply refer to this illustration
to determine if the upgrade will fit your flashlight!