TerraLUX LightStar220 Extreme LED Flashlight - 220 Lumens!
The TerraLUX LightStar220
has a CREE XE-E P4 LED that is sure to please. Powered by easy to find and economical AA batteries, the LightStar220
Extreme can run for up to 3.5 hours on High (220 Lumens) and an astounding 26 Hours on low (100 lumens). A perfect combination of efficiency and value, it's sure to please.
A simple 2-stage reverse click switch selects brightness levels: click it on for high, and then toggle back and forth between high and low with a soft press (pushing the switch without clicking). The 220 lumen output on high is sure to provide enough light for the job. Great for use around the house as your "go-to" flashlight or to keep in the car for emergencies.Features and Specifications
- Beam Pattern: Medium Spill with Bright "Hot Spot"
- Electronically regulated output provides constant and consistent light output
- 3 Watt CREE LED
- Two output modes:
- High: 220 Lumens for up to 3.5 Hours!
- Low: 100 Lumens for up to 26 Hours!
- Dimensions: 6" x .875" (15.24cm x 2.22 cm)
- Weight: 5.09oz (144.2g) With Batteries
- Reverse click switch tailcap (New Style)
- Water resistant O-ring seals
- Anodized Aircraft Grade Aluminum Construction
- Included Accessories: 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries, Nylon holster and attached clip and wrist strap
TerraLUX warrants the LightStar100, LightStar180, and LightStar220 LED flashlights purchased after September 1, 2010 to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the original owner. We will, at our option and discretion, repair or replace the flashlight, or provide the necessary user-installable replacement components. Product may be replaced with an alternate model if the returned model is no longer in production. This warranty does not cover battery replacement or damage to a flashlight caused by drained, leaking, or defective batteries, nor does it cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, or products altered from their original state. Accessories such as holsters, wrist-straps, and clips are not covered, whether included in original purchase or not.
To request a warranty form, email Info@terraluxcorp. This warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties, expressed or implied, to the extent allowed by applicable law.