Talk to our Experts: (860) 767-8888

Titanium AA, AAA, C, D and 9V Smart Battery Charger (TPEC-TTG3000) (as low as) $14.00!

Titanium AA, AAA, C, D and 9V Smart  Battery Charger (TPEC-TTG3000)
Titanium AA, AAA, C, D and 9V Smart  Battery Charger (TPEC-TTG3000)Titanium AA, AAA, C, D and 9V Smart  Battery Charger (TPEC-TTG3000)
Item #:TITANIUM-CH-TTG3000
Product Review:
Regular Price:$26.95
Our Price:$14.95
Quantity:
Availability:
Qty.Price
1 - 19$14.95 ea.
20+$14.00 ea.

TG 3000 Multi Purpose NIMH/NICD Rechargeable Battery  Charger


Sleek and sturdy design. World Wide Use ( 100V ~ 240V). Charge batteries of 5 different sizes, including AA, AAA, C, D and 9V. Great all around rechargeable battery charger. Microprocessor controlled fast and safe charging.Smart IC built-in with advanced algorithm to accurately pinpoint battery full charge status. No more under or over charged batteries, just the optimal amount of charge every time. When the LED light turns green, the rechargeable batteries will be approximately 98% fully charged and the charger will switch into trickle charge mode to fill the remaining 2% capacity to the charging rechargeable batteries. This way, the rechargeable batteries can be at the optimal condition to reach the highest possible capacity



This is the idea all around charger for travel as well as office use.


Battery Size

Charging Current

Charging Time

AA

900 mAh

120-180 Minutes

AAA

450 mAh

80-120 Minutes

C

900 mAh

3-6 Hours

D

850mAh

10-14 Hours

9V

20 mAh

10-13 Hours

Titanium AA, AAA, C, D and 9V Smart Battery Charger (TPEC-TTG3000)
$14.95
5 Stars based on 1 Review(s)
ARHTUR VIDATO
5 Stars

SMART CHARGER
June 25, 2011
I PURCHASED THIS UNIT FOR THE 9 VOLT CHARGER. IT WILL CHARGE AAA AND AA BATTERIES INCREDIBLY FAST. HOWEVER THE GREEN LIGHT HAS NEVER COME ON TO SHOW THE 9 VOLT IS FULLY CHARGED. THE HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY CHARGED TO 13.66 VOLTS. THE REGULAR CAPACITY CHARGED TO 9.8 VOLTS. IT IS STILL MORE THAN ENOUGH POWER FOR MY ZAPPER!!!



Seven Star Round Pin Euro 4mm Plug Adapter (MU-5)
Regular price: $3.95
Sale price: $0.99
Adapter Plug  for Australia and New Zealand Type I UG-C (SS406)
Regular price: $4.95
Sale price: $0.99
UK Plug Adapter Grounded Type G SS405
Regular price: $5.95
Sale price: $2.95, (10) $19.50, (100) $150.00
Seven Star Adapter Plug Italy SS418
Regular price: $3.95
Sale price: $1.50, (10) $12.50, (50) $55.00
Seven Star Travel Voltage Converter  & Plug Adaptor Kit SS204 1600Watts
Regular price: $14.95
Sale price: $12.50, (50) $525.00, (100) $850.00
Fused Universal Plug Adaptor - converts all to US  SS407
Regular price: $8.95
Sale price: $6.50, (10) $55.00, (100) $450.00
Seven Star Worldwide Foreign Travel Converter Kit 50W - 1600W w. plug adapters
Regular price: $24.95
Sale price: $16.95, (20) $279.00, (100) $1,195.00
Seven Star SS413 - Power adapter kit  SS 413
Regular price: $9.95
Sale price: $4.50
You May Also Like...
Titanium C Size 6000 mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery Button Top
Regular price: $9.95
Sale price: $5.50
(1 Review)
Titanium D Size 12000mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery Button Top
Regular price: $16.95
Sale price: $7.15
(5 Reviews)
Titanium  9V (9.6V) 260 mAh NIMH Rechargeable Battery (TPEH-T9.6V260)
Regular price: $12.95
Sale price: $7.95
(2 Reviews)
Special Offer
FREE KEYLIGHT
All Orders
$20.00 or More!
Bright Buys
Titanium Innovations CR123A 1400mAh 3V Lithium Photo Battery
Best Seller
Regular price: $5.00
Sale price: $1.00
(50 Reviews)
Nitecore SRT6 LED Flashlight - 930 Lumens - CREE XM-L2 LED - Uses 1x18650 or 2xCr123 - Black Finish
Free Shipping!
Regular price: $114.00
Sale price: $94.95
(9 Reviews)
Nitecore EA41 Explorer Compact LED Searchlight - 960 Lumens - Cree XM-L2 T6 LED - Uses 4 x AA
New!
Free Shipping!
Regular price: $83.95
Sale price: $69.95
(9 Reviews)
Olight M10 Maverick LED Flashlight - 350 Lumens - CREE XM-L2 LED - Runs on 1x CR123A or 1x RCR123A
Free Shipping!
Regular price: $64.95
Sale price: $49.95
(6 Reviews)