Underwater Kinetics Blue Tang HYDRALLOY Knife - Drop Point - Yellow or Black (30081, 30084)
Underwater Kinetics has gone above and beyond the expectations for a good dive knife by creating their proprietary Hydralloy™ blade. Never before has there been a commercially available stainless steel that was could maintain an edge, pry open rocks and debris, and not rust in salt water. UK's Hydralloy steel's unique alloy content is formed using an exclusive heat treating process unknown to other dive knife companies
In addition to the Hydralloy™ blade, the Blue Tang Hydralloy includes the same features as the Titanium model with a straight/serrated edge blade, hooked edge for cutting line, one-handed insertion and removal from sheath, and absolutely no metal-to-metal contact in the knife itself. The Blue Tang Hydralloy also completely disassembles for cleaning, preventing any rust and corrosion from forming in the handle and crevices of the knife.
The signal pommel can be used to attract the attention of your diving partner in the event of an emergency by banging it against your dive tank. Available with the drop point blade or blunt tip blade .
Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 10.00" x 2.15" x 1.00" (25.4 x 5.46 x 2.54 cm)
- Weight: 9.30 oz. (263.65 g)
- Blade length: 5.00" (12.70 cm)
- HYDRALLOY™ highly corrosion resistant straight/serrated blade
- Available with either a drop point or blunt tip blade
- Locking mechanism on sheath ensures that the knife stays secure while underwater
- Hollow ground straight-serrated knife blade for cutting different materials
- Large choil for powerful grip on blade
- One hand insertion and removal from sheath
Titanium Innovations CR123A 1400mAh 3V Lithium (LiMNO2) Batteries - 12 Pack (Shrink Wrapped in Pairs)$12.00(177 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $94.95(7 Reviews)Free Shipping!
- $9.90(121 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $54.75(13 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!