Underwater Kinetics UK4AA eLED Flashlight with Tail Switch - 120 Lumens - Uses 4 x AAs - Class I Div 1 - Black or Safety Yellow
Underwater Kinetics 4 AA eLED CPO Flashlight with Tail Switch
Powerful Performance & Durability
This 4AA eLED CPO flashlight, from Underwater Kinetics, is one of their best sellers! The UK4AA light is designed specifically for use on-the-job for construction workers, search-and-rescue teams, firefighters and police officers. The flashlight is constructed from corrosion-resistant ABS plastic and LEXAN® materials, which is also waterproof and impact resistant. Polyurethane rubber covers the front of the light for added durability. The UK4AA flashlight has a single output of 120 lumens that lasts for up to 5 hours on 4 AA alkaline batteries (sold separately).
Hands-Free Work Light Safe for Hazardous Conditions
The Underwater Kinetics 4AA CPO flashlight is rated Class I Division 1 for safe use near hazardous materials. Additionally, the design of this light is ideally meant for attachment to a user's helmet, such as for a firefighter or a construction worker. There is even an opener through which a strap may be inserted for added stability. Another great feature of this light is the tailswitch design. The UK4AA is activated using the tail cap switch, which is perfect for those wearing bulky gloves.
Great for Cold Weather Use
This Underwater Kinetics 4AA flashlight is equipped with Compound Path Optics (CPO) technology, which creates a tight white beam with little to no spill. This is ideally meant for working professionals so that their light won't affect coworkers and others in the area. The CPO design makes for a strong bright beam that will cut through dense fog and dark waters. The UK4AA flashlight also features thermal recovery system setup for use in colder temperatures. The way this system work is that the heat from the light is transferred to the battery area, thus making them more efficient. Batteries do not perform as well in colder weather; the Thermal Recovery System is a necessary feature for when time is limited, but users still need to venture out into frigid temperatures.Features and Specifications:
- Proprietary Compound Path Optics (CPO) for bright white beam with no spill
- Thermal Recovery System pushes heat to the battery area for better performance
- Push-button tail switch switches light between ON/OFF with continuous or momentary action
- LED will not break when dropped and its life expectancy is well over 50,000 hours
- Attaches to all work helmets using UK accessory clips
- High impact ABS, LEXAN® and polyurethane rubber, construction for durability (CL I Div 1 model)
- High impact PC/ABS/Graphite, LEXAN® and polyurethane rubber construction for durability (ATEX model)
- Dimensions (L W H):
- 6.30in x 1.60in x 1.40in (16.00cm x 4.06cm x 3.56cm)
- Weight: 5.60oz (158.76g)
- Xenon Bulb
- Runs on: 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Burn Time: 4-5 hours
- Max Output (Alkaline): 120 lumens
- Beam Distance: 631.00ft (94.79m)
- Enclosure Protection: IP67
- Depth Rating: 10.00ft (3.05m)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Class I Div 1
- 4AA ELED CPO - AT5
- AMERICAN standard (UL STD 783, UL STD 913; CERTIFIED TO CSA STD C22.2 NO. 157)
- ETL (US, Canada) Approved
- CL I,II, III DIV 1 GROUP A-G, T4 Exia
- UK4AA ELED CPO-ET
- ATEX standards
- Zone 2 Certifications for Zone 1 include Zone 2
- Zone 1 SEV 08 ATEX 0164
- II 2G Ex e ib IIC T4
- II 2D Ex ibD 21 T98°°C
|Output Modes:||Single Brightness Level|
|Compatible Batteries:||4 x AA|
|Product Certifications:||Class I Div 1, IPX-7|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||6.3" (L) x 1.6" (W) x 1.4" (H)|
|Country of Origin:||US|
Titanium Innovations CR123A 1400mAh 3V Lithium (LiMNO2) Batteries - 12 Pack (Shrink Wrapped in Pairs)$12.00(177 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $94.95(7 Reviews)Free Shipping!
- $9.90(121 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $54.75(13 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!