Underwater Kinetics Fusilier HYDRALLOY Knife - Blunt Tip - Black or Yellow (30234 30231)
When you're looking for a knife large enough to cut through super tough materials and pry small objects but small enough that it can't get in the way, look no further than Underwater Kinetics' Fusilier dive knife. The Fusilier features Underwater Kinetics' patented HYDRALLOY® steel, a blunt tip on the end of the blade for prying and added safety against accidental cuts, a straight/serrated 4 inch blade to offer superior cutting power for any material, and a line cutting hook built into the blade. Like Underwater Kinetics' other dive knives, there is no metal to metal to contact in the knife to prevent the formation of corrosion in the handle should the blade come into contact with an electrical current. The knife can be inserted and removed from the sheath one handed and comes with large head screws to attach the sheath to your buoyancy compensator.
Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8.00" (20.32 cm) (L) x 1.60" (4.06 cm) (W) x 0.70" (1.78 cm) (H)
- Weight: 5.60 oz. (158.76 g)
- Blade length:3.70" (9.40 cm)
- Highly corrosion resitant HYDRALLOY® blunt tip blade
- Full choil for easy powerful grip on the knife
Titanium Innovations CR123A 1400mAh 3V Lithium (LiMNO2) Batteries - 12 Pack (Shrink Wrapped in Pairs)$11.76(179 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $94.95(7 Reviews)Free Shipping!
- $9.90(122 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $54.75(13 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!