Underwater Kinetics GatorLite eLED Flashlight - 125 Lumens - Class I Div 1 - Uses 3 x C Cells - Black or Safety Yellow
Underwater Kinetics GatorLite 3C eLED Flashlight
The GatorLite 3C eLED flashlight, from Underwater Kinetics, offers high-performance in even the toughest of conditions. This light has a 125-lumen ouput that is generated from 3 x C alkaline batteries (sold separately), and a runtime of 32 hours. In addition to the flashlight's small size and powerful performance, it is also rated Class I Division 1 for safe operation near hazardous materials in adverse conditions. The Underwater Kinetics GatorLite 3C eLED flashlight is constructed from high-impact ABS and LEXAN® materials for high impact and corrosion-resistance, as well as polyurethane rubber for added durability.
Bright & Tight White Beam
The GatorLite features the proprietary Compound Path Optics (CPO) design, which improves visibility and efficiency. Designed for use when visibility is poor, CPO technology focuses the light into a brighter and more narrow beam with little to no peripheral light. This prevents nearby personnel and coworkers from becoming affected by the beam of the light. The GatorLite 3C eLED flashlight is therefore perfect for use in foggy, smokey and rainy conditions.
Perfect for Cold Conditions
This eLED flashlight is also equipped with Underwater Kinetics Thermal Recovery System. The way this system works is that it transfers the heat from the LED over to the batteries to improve performance. Think of it like starting a car in the middle of winter. The batteries in the vehicle use less power when they are cold, and therefore make it more difficult to start the car. Batteries in the flashlight during colder temperatures are no exception. The Thermal Recovery System combats this condition, which is essential for use in cold water, such as on a rescue mission. In fact, this technology has been tested in temperatures as low as -20°F. Additionally, the Underwater Kinetics GatorLite 3C eLED flashlight features an easy-to-use tailcap switch that even works while wearing heavy gloves.
Features & Specifications:
- Made in the USA
- Proprietary Compound Path Optics (CPO) for a tight white beam
- Thermal Recovery System recycles heat from the LED to warm batteries for improved performance in low temperatures
- Waterproof design for all weather use
- Little to no peripheral light so nearby personnel are not affected
- Large push button switch works with heavy gloves
- Ergonomic belt clip allows for more comfortable and secure grip
- High impact ABS, LEXAN® and polyurethane rubber, construction for durability (CL I Div 1 model)
- Output / Runtime: 125 lumens / 32 hours
- Dimensions: 7.50" x 2.10" x 1.90" (19.05cm x 5.33cm x 4.83cm)
- Weight: 13.50oz (382.72g)
- Runs on: 3 x C Alkaline / LR14 Batteries (Batteries sold separately)
- Beam Distance: 500.00ft 152.40 m
- Enclosure protection: IP67
- Depth rating: 10.00ft (3.05 m)
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Class I Div 1
- UK 3C eLED CPO - AT
- AMERICAN standard (UL STD 783, UL STD 913; CERTIFIED TO CSA STD C22.2 NO. 157)
- ETL (US, Canada) Approved
- CL I, II, III DIV 1 GROUP C-G, T4 Exia
|Output Modes:||Single Brightness Level|
|Compatible Batteries:||3 x C|
|Included Accessories:||Pocket Clip|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Search|
|Throw Distance (Max):||152.4m|
|Product Certifications:||Class I Div 1|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Underwater Kinetics Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||7.5" (L) x 2.1" (W) x 1.9" (H)|
|Country of Origin:||US|
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(223 Reviews)As Low As: $10.86 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Nitecore Tube USB Rechargeable LED Keylight - 45 Lumens - Built-in Battery Pack - Black, Blue, Clear, Green or Pink$9.90(142 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping Over $50!
- $54.75(15 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!