The Loadout Case is one of Underwater Kinetics largest and most protective cases. It provides the ultimate protection from water, dust, and shock. These tough, injection molded protective carrying cases are designed with rigid reinforced walls to give maximum protection for even the most sensitive and expensive equipment during transport or storage. With its rib reinforced walls, resistance to fine dust and waterproof capabilities up to one meter, the Loadout Case provides maximum protection during transport and storage for your most valuable items.
Loadout Cases are made from automobile grade, micro-cellular foamed, reinforced polypropylene resin. This results in a case that is light-in weight and chemically resistant. The design of the Loadout Case, based on this polypropylene resin blend, brings up to a 20 percent reduction in weight from the Transit Case line and a significant increase in impact resistance over its competitors.
Optional extendable handles and 3 inch wheels make maneuvering easy with heavy loads. User configurable layered foam filling is also available. All cases include 3 metal spring loaded handles and stainless steel twist lock latches. Features and Specifications:
- Available empty or with Foam liner
- Internal Dimensions: 21.8 in x 17.8 in x 10.8 in (55.4 cm x 45.2 cm x 27.4 cm)
- External Dimensions: 23.8 in x 20.1 in x 12.2 in (60.5 cm x 51.1 cm x 31.0 cm)
- Weight: 19.6 lbs (8.89kg)
- Removable Hinge Rod: Easily remove the lid from the body of the case by rotating the tab on the hinge rod. Its removal is only possible when the lid is opened, preventing theft of contents.
- Pull-Out Handle: made of super-strong thermoplastic composite. The handle lock allows it to be securely locked into place extended or retracted.
- Spring Action Handle: designed to stay out of your way when not in use.
- Twist Lock Latches: Stainless steel twist-lock latches stay closed while in transit and open easily with one action.