Ultrafire 17500 1300mah 3.6v PROTECTED BUTTON TOP Protected Rechargeable Lithium Battery Li-Ion UF17500Batteries sold individually.
The advantage of this cell is that it features a button top making it particularly compatible with many flashlight applications.
Rechargeable Lithium batteries are rapidly becoming a very economical way to lower the operating costs of Lithium-Powered flashlights. We offer a number of different options in order to meet any rechargeable needs.
These are Protected batteries.
These fully protected cells simplify usage with their integrated PCB. a pair of these cells is about the same size as 3 CR123A batteries and can be used as a rechargeable substitute in some lights which use 3 CR123A batteries. These cells are not for pack building as doing so may defeat or damage the PCB protection which is matched to the correct voltage on a single cell - nor can these cells be welded or soldered upon. If you are building a pack please choose one of our other cells and the appropriate PCB.
STRONG>Features and Benefits
- Unique and New! With integrated PCB Protection!
- Lithium Ion 17500 cylindrical rechargeable batteries
- Internal PCB protection prevents discharge below 2.5V and overcharge past over 4.25V.
- Unique PCB design and patent pending.
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other types rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Lighting or other device needing 3.6V power
- Building portable power device needing high energy density and low weight
Caution: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
- Capacity: 1300mAh
- Rechargeable for 600-800 times
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Temparature: -40C~60C
- Diameter 17+/-0.5 mm
- Height 50 +/-0.5 mm
- Maximum charge/drain rate: 1.5C
- Over-charging protection point: 4.2V
- Over-discharge protection point: 2.75V
- Internal resistance: <= 120 mohm
- Protection Kicks In: @2.75V and @4.2V
- Optimal charging temperature: 0~45'C
- Optimal usage temperature: -20~60'C
- Optimal storage temperature: -20~60'C (65% humidity)