Ultrafire 18500 1600mah 3.7v Protected Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Button Top UF18500
This cell is features a button top making it particularly compatible with many flashlight applications.
Rechargeable Lithium batteries are rapidly becoming a very economical way to lower the operating costs of Lithium-Powered flashlights. We offer a number of different options in order to meet any rechargeable needs. These are Protected batteries.
These fully protected cells simplify usage with their integrated PCB. Perfect for your single cell application these cells are not for pack building and should not be welded or soldered on which may defeat pr daamage the PCB protection. If you are building a pack please choose one of our other cells and the appropriate PCB.Features and Benefits
- Unique and New! With integrated PCB Protection!
- Lithium Ion 18500 cylindrical rechargeable batteries
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V.
- Unique PCB design and patent pending.
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other types rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- Lighting or other device needing 3.7V power
- Building portable power device needing high energy density and low weight
Please note the dimensions under specifications; may not fitt all flashlights.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardousMore Information:
Ultrafire 18500 1600mAh 3.7 protected button top rechargeable lithium batteries are an ideal choice for many of today’s lithium powered flashlights. These cells are designed to power flashlights for much longer periods of time than their alkaline counterparts. These batteries should only be used single cell applications and not bundled as part of a pack. The protected status of these cells means that internal PCB protection is in place to prevent under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V. These Ultrafire rechargeable batteries have a higher energy density and lower weight than other types of rechargeable batteries.