PLEASE NOTE: Image Shows 2
Batteries. (Batteries Are Sold Individually)Ultrafire BRC 18650 3000mAh 3.7v Protected Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Protected 18650 3000mAh rechargeable 3.7 volt battery - charge with the Ultrafire Multi-Battery charger.
The advantage of this cell is that it features a button top making it particularly compatible with many flashlight applications.
Rechargeable Lithium batteries are rapidly becoming a very economical way to lower the operating costs of Lithium-Powered flashlights. We offer a number of different options in order to meet any rechargeable needs. These are Protected batteries.
These fully protected cells simplify usage with their integrated PCB. Perfect for your single cell application these cells are not for pack building as doing so will defeat the PCB protection which is matched to the correct voltage on a single cell. If you are building a pack please choose one of our other cells and the appropriate PCB.
Features and Benefits
- Unique and New! With integrated PCB Protection!
- Lithium Ion 18650 cylindrical rechargeable batteries
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V.
- Unique PCB design and patent pending.
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other types rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- Lighting or other device needing 3.7V power
- Building portable power device needing high energy density and low weight
* Note: These higher capacity cells have a larger diameter than standard 18650's and may not fit all flashlights. Please verify dimension of flashlight or device. Not compatible with Fenix T-Series flashlights.
- Capacity: Nominal&: 3000mAh, Minimum: 2450 mAh
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V. UNIQUE INTERNAL PCB!
- Diameter: 18.6+/-0.2 mm *
- Height: 66.5+/- 0.2mm
- Weight (Typical) Approx. 46 g
- Nominal Voltage: Average 3.7V
- Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Internal Impedance: less or equal to 180 milli-ohm (with PTC)
- Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
- Cycle life: > 500 cycles
- Charge: Current = 0.5C (~1500mA) Voltage = 4.2 V End Current = 0.01 mA
- Discharge: Current = 0.5C (~1500mA) End Voltage = 3.0V
WARNING: Use caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardousMore Information:
Ultrafire 18650 3000mAh button top protected rechargeable lithium ion batteries are ideal for use in flashlights because of the button top design. These batteries will also provide many more life cycles than traditional alkaline batteries. Since these are PCB protected batteries, they are best used in single cell applications. If you attempt to use these cells in pack building, the built-in protections are nullified because they have been designed to match the correct voltage of a single cell, which in this case is 3.7V. Note that the image accompanying these batteries shows two cells; the batteries are sold individually.