Ultrafire 18650 2600mah Protected Rechargeable Lithium Battery
|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Friday, November 28th At Midnight!
The Ultrafire 18650 2600mah Protected cell features a button top making it particularly compatible with many flashlight applications.
Rechargeable Lithium batteries are rapidly becoming a very economical way to lower the operating costs of Lithium-Powered flashlights. We offer a number of different options in order to meet any rechargeable needs. These are Protected batteries.
These fully protected cells simplify usage with their integrated PCB. Perfect for your single cell application these cells are not for pack building as doing so will defeat the PCB protection which is matched to the correct voltage on a single cell. If you are building a pack please choose one of our other cells and the appropriate PCB.Features and Benefits:
- With integrated PCB Protection!
- Lithium Ion 18650 cylindrical rechargeable batteries
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V.
- Unique PCB design and patent pending.
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other types rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- Lighting or other device needing 3.7V power
- Building portable power device needing high energy density and low weight
Click for the UN38.3 Test ReportClick for the Data Sheet* Note: These higher capacity cells have a larger diameter than standard 18650's and may not fit all flashlights. Please verify dimension of flashlight or device. May not fit most Fenix flashlights.
- Capacity: Nominal&: 2600 mAh, Minimum: 2400 mAh
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V. UNIQUE INTERNAL PCB!
- Diameter 18.8+/-0.5 mm
- Height 68.7+/- 0.5mm
- Weight (Typical) Approx. 46 g yes
- Voltage: 3.7V (also called 3.6V and 4.2V)
- Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Internal Impedance: less or equal to 180 milliohm (with PTC)
- Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
- Cycle life: > 500 cycles
- Charge: Current = 0.5C Voltage = 4.2 V End Current = 0.01 mA
- Discharge: Current = 0.5C End Voltage = 3.0V
WARNING: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardousMore Information:
If you want high-quality, PCB protected rechargeable lithium ion batteries for your flashlight, consider Ultrafire 18650 XSL 2600mAh batteries. These batteries have a button top, making them compatible with many flashlights on the market. The protected nature of these cells makes them perfect for single cell devices. PCB protected batteries should never be used to construct battery packs. These batteries have been manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality. These cells have avoltage of 3.7V and a cut-off voltage of 2.5V.