Features and Benefits:
- Best Charger for charging all RC Car, RC air and Airsoft battery packs 2.4V, 3.6V, 4.8V, 6.0V and 7.2V.
- Universal for for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 2.4V - 7.2V (2-6 Cells pack)
- For 2000mAh pack, charging time is approximately 3 hours.
- For 3000mAh pack, charging time is approximately 2 hours.
- Smart Charger:with automatic voltage detection.
- Uses pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging
- Optimized for battery pack's cycle life.
- Red LED will be on during charging.
- Automatically charging ending with negative delta V.
- Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
- Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection.
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 01006
Smart Charger Specification:
- 1x standard Tamiya Female connector and Fuse house with the smart battery charger.
- 1x connector adaptor from standard Male Tamiya to Mini Female.
- 1x set of clip adaptor with Male Tamiya connector on one end.
- 2x additional fuses
- FOR 2.4V-7.2V NI-MH/NI-CD BATTERY PACK 2-6PCS BATTERY
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: 2.4-7.2V 0.9or1.8A
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA,Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current
- Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery
- The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 2.4V to 7.2V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun
- Don't charger battery pack with voltage less than 2.4V or Voltage bigger than 7.2V and Capacity smaller than1100mAh.
- Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell.
- Please contact your seller for instruction.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by misusage.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be horizontally positioned and work in well ventilated condition, avoid wet and keep it away from inflammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't leave the abtteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!
Charging NiMH battery packs is easy when you use the Tenergy Universal Smart Charger for 2.4V - 7.2V battery packs. This charger is designed for all RC Car, RC Air and Airsoft battery packs of 2.4V, 3.6V, 4.8V, 6V and 7.2V consisting of NiMH / NiCd batteries (2 0- 6 cells pack). This Tenergy model 01006 charger includes automatic voltage detection with charging times of three hours for 2000mAh packs and two hours for 3000mAh battery packs. The charger is optimized for your battery pack’s life cycle and this charger unit includes a standard Tamiya Female connector and fuse house, one connector adaptor from standard Male Tamiya to Mini Female, one set of clip adaptors with a male Tamiya connector on one end and two additional fuses.