|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Friday October 31, 2014
The StrikeForce is an exceptional all-weather flint based fire starting system. The system offers you an all-in-one compact, durable package, with a special alloy flint bar, hardened steel striker, and revolutionary WetFire tinder. And best of all, you can get over 1,000 strikes out of a single StrikeForce FireStarter!
When you scrape the striker down the high performance flint material you generate a spark three times as hot as a standard match which will easily ignite any dry tinder material. Or, you can use the included WetFire tinder which burns at more than 1,300 degrees. The WetFire is by far the best non-toxic, odorless tinder that actually burns longer when wet.
At less than four ounces, a StrikeForce is an essential when you're putting together a survival kit, gathering your camping gear, or even if you just plan to go hiking. A StrikeForce fire starter should be in the pocket of everyone who does anything outdoors. It is also a safe and easy lighter for your backpacking stoves or barbecues. Features:
- High-performance flint based bar
- Generates 3 times the heat of ordinary matches
- Will ignite a wide range of tinders
- Will last over 1,000 strikes
- Sparks can be generated in rain or other adverse weather conditions
- Striker built into detachable cap attached by lanyard which protects flint and prevents accidental or unintended sparks
- Extra lanyard hole for additional attachments
- Dimensions: 5" x 1.5" x 0.5"
- Weight: 3.7 ounces (104.9g)
- Material, Flint Unit: 7/16" diameter flint bar embedded in ABS case; striker separate with nylon lanyard
- Manufacturer: Ultimate Survivor Technologies
- Manf. Part Number:
- Black: 20-1WG0411
- Orange: 20-1WG0411-O
- Black: 610390114111
- Orange: 610390124110
- Made in the U.S.A.