WetFire is a non-toxic fire starting tinder that burns even on a wet surface. WetFire tinder burns at over 1,300 degrees yet cools almost instantly when you snuff it out. A small pile of shavings is enough to start a campfire, warm your hands, or pre-heat a backpacking stove. You will always want to have some of these cubes available when you go outdoors.
Ultimate Survival Technologies' WetFire tinder is hands-down the best fire-starting tinder material available anywhere in the world. It is individually packaged in a lightweight solid cube form that can't leak or foul up your other gear. It leaves none of the residue of other petroleum-based products and is non-toxic and has virtually no odor. The tinder cubes burn with almost no smoke and can be started even in high winds and nasty weather. In fact, the tinder burns while floating in water, and burns longer when wet.
Although it was designed for elite military troops, it is great for anyone who likes camping, hiking, backpacking, and may find themselves in unfortunate weather. Use it to light your backyard barbecue, or to start a fire in your living room fireplace. Be the envy of your friends when only you can start the late night beach bonfire. Features:
- Universal lighting material
- Actually burns longer when wet or moist
- Safe, non-toxic, lightweight and easy to carry
- Performance unaffected by wind, water, or other adverse weather conditions
- Extinguishes instantly
- Cube form, individually packaged to prevent leaking
- Over 1,300 degree Fahrenheit flame
- Fire can start with only a small pile of shavings
- For use with any UST or other sparking device and/or stove
- 5 year shelf life
- Material: Classified
- Weight (per cube): 0.16oz (4.5g)
- Quantity: 8 individually wrapped cubes per package
- Color: White
- Manufacturer: Ultimate Survival Technologies
- Manf. Part Number: 20-1WG0412
- UPC: 610390304123
- Made in the U.S.A.