Safe, Easy, No Hassle, and No Open Hoods or Jumper Cables needed!
- Plug this Auto Jumper into the cigarette lighter socket, and in 10 minutes
you're ready to go!
- Powerful Ni-Cad battery (5Amps, 14.5V) inside has the power to let you start
your vehicle from the warmth and safety of your car's interior!
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions from -5°F to 120°F
- Recharge from your car battery through the cigarette lighter while driving
30 to 120 minutes
- Keep your car's clock, radio, alarm, and your car's computer memory while
you change your battery
- Built-in trickle charge protection
User Manual More Information:
- Dimensions LxWxH (in.) - 8.5 x 2.25 x 2
- Cord length 13 in.
Using Wagan Tech Self Charge Auto Jumpers is a safe, easy way to keep your vehicle battery charged. With self-charge auto jumpers, you will not need jumper cables or a friend with a car to get power to your battery. Simply plug the Wagan 2045 into the cigarette lighter socket on your vehicle and in 10 minutes, your battery will turn over allowing the vehicle to start. The Wagan Tech car jumper has a 5 amp, 14.5V Ni-Cad battery enclosed that allows you to recharge your vehicle’s battery when the device is plugged into the cigarette lighter. Driving from 30 to 120 minutes with the Wagan 2045 installed will charge the battery. This unit has built-in trickle charge protection and a 13-inch cord.