Due to our already unbeatable low pricing on this item, we are unable to ship this for free - Bummer! In the meantime, enjoy free shipping on 5000+ other items on BatteryJunction.com!
This Wagan Tech continuous power inverter provides a steady 8,000 Watt power source, while maintaining a less than 2.5 Amp no load current draw. This unit also features many of Wagan's built-in safety features such as short circuit and overload protection as well as a low battery alarm and auto shutdown.
This power inverter works by converting 12 volts from any DC socket into 115 volts for any AC device or appliance. It easily powers TV/VCR combinations, microwave ovens, refrigerators, and even air conditioners! It also operates at the highest efficiency (up to 90%) resulting in a longer running time and extended battery life compared to similar inverters.
This inverter has the highest surge capability in its class which means it can start even the most difficult motorized loads.Features and Specifications:
Click here to view instruction manual
- 8,000W TrueRated™ Power
- 16,000W peak surge power
- 110V AC output
- Sine Wave Form: Modified
- 90% optimum efficiency
- 2.5 Amp no load current draw
- Overload and short circuit protection
- 10-15V input range
- Low battery alarm: 10.5V +/- 0.5V
- Low battery auto shutdown: 9.5V +/- 0.5V
- Cooling fan with over-heating protection: 140° F +/- 41° F (60°C +/- 5°C)
- 4 AC outlets
- Connections for distributed wiring
- Weight: 41.0 lbs. (18.6 kg.)
- Dimensions: 21.0 x 11.0 x 8.5 inches (53.3 x 28.0 x 21.6 cm.)
- UPC 084367-02403-9
- Cables NOT included