|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Offer Valid While Supplies Last!
The Wagan Pure Sine Wave inverter uses a true sine waveform to deliver power to your devices, batteries, or appliances. This more "natural" method of generating power results in a faster start for motors and a lower optimum operating temperature for electronics. As a result, electronic devices using the Pure Sine Wave inverter last longer and use less energy while operating.
The lack of sharp edges in the waveform reduces susceptibility to interference from other electronic devices. The Elite Pure Sine Wave inverter is especially useful for those running sensitive equipment like medical devices and certain computers. The Wagan Tech 2601 Elite 400W inverter uses many of the standard Wagan inverter safety standards but also features a digital status display, a cooling fan controlled by temperature, a low battery alarm, low battery shut down, and high voltage protection.
- Neutral to ground bond (for marine applications)
- Built-in mounting points
- Tablet compatible USB power ports
- Input voltage: 10-15V DC
- Output voltage: 120V AC at 60 Hz
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Surge power: 800W
- Maximum Efficiency: > 90%
- Overload protection: 400W - 450W
- Reverse polarity protection: Internal Fuse
- Short circuit protection: Auto-Shutdown
- High temperature protection
- No load current draw: < 0.4 A
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 3%
- AC socket: 2 U.S. standard grounded
- Thermal Cooling fan