Lithium Ion battery charger with two independent charging channels and adjustable compartments. You can now safely charge two batteries of unequal discharge state or capacity at the same time as this independently monitors and controls the charge for each battery compartment.Specifications:
- Compatible with 14500, 17500, 17670, 18500, and most 18650 batteries
- Input: 100/240 VAC;
- Optional 12vdc car adapter (cigarette lighter adapter)
- Output: 4.2v with variable current up to 550mA per channel
Click here for ManualMore Information:
- The power output of this charger is incorrect for the protected 3V 750 & 900mah RCR123A cells that we carry. We specifically do not recommend using this charger for those cells. Only use this charger with 3.6 & 3.7V cells.
- Spacers can be used to charge 3.6V & 3.7V CR16340 cells, the terminals in the sides of the unit are not connected internally.
- Fits most button top 18650 batteries, measuring less than 2.7" (69.5mm) long
The Ultrafire WF-139 is a lithium Ion battery charger that features two independently charging channels and two adjustable charging bays. With this charger, you can now have an 18650 Li-Ion battery and charger that can safely charge unequal battery discharge states or capacities in two different battery compartments. The Li Ion battery charger features a 100/240 VAC and has an optional 12vdc car adapter. Applicable for 3.6 and 3.7v battery cells, the output of the Ultrafire WF-139 is 4.2v with a variable current up to 550mA per channel.